Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Passenger seat.

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Bobcatt
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Passenger seat.

I have power drivers seat and both seats are heated. I would like to have power passenger seat also. Anyone done this? An 07 Z06.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,930 Likes on 5,334 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobcatt
I have power drivers seat and both seats are heated. I would like to have power passenger seat also. Anyone done this? An 07 Z06.
I did it on my 08Z. Added power passenger seat track, lumbar support for both seats and now have full sport seat capability. Purchased used seat track and track harness, lumbar bags/pumps/driver's side lumbar switch and both driver and passenger seat bezels for $400 from Adair's Corvette parts in Arkansas. Had to order the passenger side lumbar switch and the bezel bracket that holds the bezel to the seat from Parts Taxi as Adair's couldn't find those two parts. Followed Kawal's instructions for adding power seat power line available on the forum and from his web site. Hardest part was getting that seat bezel bracket which was on back order. Ended up with two of them. If you decide to do the job and can't find one I have one left that I will sell for $10 plus shipping.

Bill
Old 07-21-2013, 08:55 AM
Bobcatt
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To Passenger seat.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Passenger seat.