Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Great experience with Wheels For Less

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 09:51 PM
1z062nv
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Great experience with Wheels For Less

Just got my new 360Forged wheels from Wheels For Less, for any of you guys like me that were alittle skeptical about dealing with 360Forged because of all the problems in the past... the new 360Forged is completely different... The customer service from Gerry @ Wheels For Less made the whole purchase from order, to me taking delivery of them... very easy and prompt... The wheels came perfectly wrapped not one scratch and the finish was excellent... For those of you thinking, i have some connection to them, I don't, just giving credit wheres it due... and Gerry deserves the credit

Old 07-06-2010, 09:55 PM
miwung
Pro

beautiful, i love the yellow on yellow look. just plain ol' mean.

I bought a set a 360's from the old regime there and needless to say I was screwed for about 10 months to include sending them back twice. They still weren't perfect when I got them...had to put them on since I didn't have the energy to argue anymore.

Happy to see wheels for less came through, I've heard good things about them
Old 07-06-2010, 09:55 PM
dfinke23
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I would like to see posts like this from someone other than junior members.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:20 PM
1z062nv
Racer

Old 07-07-2010, 03:50 PM
redzone
Le Mans Master

Received 149 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by dfinke23
While I can't comment on 360 Forged, I can tell you I trust Gerry implicitly. He's answered every question I've had about wheels(and theres been a lot) courteously & professionaly.

I had lost all faith in 360 Forged & after a couple discussions with Gerry,I won't hesitate to order from him when I buy my next wheels.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:25 PM
slief
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by dfinke23
I am waiting on a set of black 360 concave mesh wheels. Gerry is a great guy to deal with and I would have no qualms referreing anybody to him! Had it not been for Gerry, I would most likely have gone a different route. I cant wait to get them!

If you are seriously considering any of these wheels, I would strongly suggest giving Gerry at wheels for less a PM. He is really great to seal with and will respond any time of day or night. I dont think he sleeps, let alone takes any time off.

Very nice wheels 1Z! I love the color combo on your car! yellow is my favorite color!

Last edited by slief; 07-07-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:36 PM
musclesbmf
Pro

Received 77 Likes on 58 Posts

I can say that I deal with Alain (360 owner) weekly as my wheels are being built and he is a top notch straight shooter and has things running like a well oiled machine now. When I receive my wheels next week, I will post up the pics. also, this is my third set of wheels from them.

Mark (not a junior member)
Old 07-13-2010, 12:04 AM
fourseventeen
Racer

I can testify to what the OP is saying. I to dealt with Gerry @ Wheels for Less...He has ALWAYS responded to my emails within minites usually and has always taken my calls when I called him. Danny @ 360 Forged also always seemed to be on top of sh*t when I called him. I got my wheels today....EXACTLY 4 weeks after I ordered them (as I was estimated I would have them) and they look bad azz!!! Very happy with them. I plan to post up my own post about my experience with 360 and Gerry @ wheels for less.

Get notified of new replies

To Great experience with Wheels For Less

Quick Reply: [Z06] Great experience with Wheels For Less