Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Maybe I need glasses or:

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 05:31 PM
QUAKEJAKE
Le Mans Master

Received 80 Likes on 54 Posts

Default Maybe I need glasses or:

Maybe I need glasses or maybe our Z's are that hot. Just a" funny" sort of story I'd like to share. While looking in my rearview mirror I noticed a "Black Vette" behind me ,but what caught my eye was the double copper colored stripe down the front of the hood. I'm thinking to myself that looks pretty cool. As the car gets closer I notice the front bumper/lower fasia looks a little more aggressive then the average Z so I thought that must be aftermarket. Finally the car pulled into the left turn lane and I could not believe it was a Ferrari 430 Black with copper stripes and matching colored wheels.It looked awesome.So whadaya think? Time to get get some speeks? or chock it up to these vehicles being that hot.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:56 PM
3LZZ06
_"SCOTT"_
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by QUAKEJAKE
Maybe I need glasses or maybe our Z's are that hot. Just a" funny" sort of story I'd like to share. While looking in my rearview mirror I noticed a "Black Vette" behind me ,but what caught my eye was the double copper colored stripe down the front of the hood. I'm thinking to myself that looks pretty cool. As the car gets closer I notice the front bumper/lower fasia looks a little more aggressive then the average Z so I thought that must be aftermarket. Finally the car pulled into the left turn lane and I could not believe it was a Ferrari 430 Black with copper stripes and matching colored wheels.It looked awesome.So whadaya think? Time to get get some speeks? or chock it up to these vehicles being that hot.
Not sure about speeks but you might need some specs.....

It's always pretty cool to me seeing another very fast, very special car on the road and Ferrari's are just BAD ***!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 06:58 PM
PureSwank
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

You could get specs, but then again if you have more money then sense, you could just buy a Ferrari instead.

Get notified of new replies

To Maybe I need glasses or:

Quick Reply: [Z06] Maybe I need glasses or: