Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Window Washing Trick....

Old 07-18-2014, 02:22 PM
lebvette
Le Mans Master

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-‘19-'20-'21

Ordered five.....they work. Kinda weird....I never would have thought.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:59 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 287 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by lebvette
Ordered five.....they work. Kinda weird....I never would have thought.
We love them...thanks for the order.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:43 PM
chrisusmc
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Finally got around to trying them on my widows and they really work great! They work exactly how he states. If you have been reading this for a while and have not purchased them yet, go on and get them! You will wish you did long ago! Thanks for the great product!
Old 09-07-2014, 03:35 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by chrisusmc
Finally got around to trying them on my widows and they really work great! They work exactly how he states. If you have been reading this for a while and have not purchased them yet, go on and get them! You will wish you did long ago! Thanks for the great product!
Old 09-28-2014, 07:02 PM
stefuel
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 116 Posts

What I really want to know it WHAT IS IT that gets on the inside of the windshield of a non-smoker car that rarely ever has the windows open.
Is it from our breath or is it chemicals from the vinal and plastic? I have not had a smoke in over 25 years so I know it ain't that.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:25 AM
Psyco66
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered 5. They work great. My windown have never been so clean.
I also have wondered what that film is that builds up. I do not smoke.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:04 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Psyco66
I ordered 5. They work great. My windown have never been so clean.
I also have wondered what that film is that builds up. I do not smoke.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Rob4092xx
Drifting

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

Alright.....I bit and just ordered one. I will report back to advise if these work better than my blue huck / surgical towels and Stoners Invisible Glass!
Old 10-26-2014, 08:00 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Rob4092xx
Alright.....I bit and just ordered one. I will report back to advise if these work better than my blue huck / surgical towels and Stoners Invisible Glass!
Old 11-25-2014, 09:09 PM
marktsmith
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Vette (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my new 09 Z06 that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

David
Not quite true. I have used this product several times. It there is any dirt (light) on the cloth, you are going to get streaks. They will probably not be visible until the sun shines through the glass, or night lights. but there will be streaks.

I clean the windows with a regular cleaner first trying to get the dirt off the glass. Then, I sometimes get a streakless end product. But, this is not a miracle product. Better than most, but still very difficult to get streakless windows................................. ..
Old 01-31-2015, 11:10 PM
jimbob8915
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by stefuel
What I really want to know it WHAT IS IT that gets on the inside of the windshield of a non-smoker car that rarely ever has the windows open.
Is it from our breath or is it chemicals from the vinal and plastic? I have not had a smoke in over 25 years so I know it ain't that.
Seems I read somewhere that they said armor all is terrible for gassing out and causing window film. Would be interesting to see if someone never ever used it in their car if it window films more or less then others.
Old 05-15-2015, 04:23 PM
wldZ06
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Vette (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my new 09 Z06 that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

David
Ok... I bit, order placed.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:09 PM
Chiron
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Got me as well!

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

David
Allright David,

I can't seem to get my windows clean. Seems like every time I try, they get worse! Just placed my order.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:17 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Chiron
Allright David,

I can't seem to get my windows clean. Seems like every time I try, they get worse! Just placed my order.
Thank you for the order...I believe you'll be shocked how great these work!

Old 10-29-2015, 10:41 AM
Vette @ 71
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

These things really work. Have 4 and gave couple out to family..
Old 12-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Chiron
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was impressed. They worked great!
Old 12-07-2015, 09:40 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Chiron
I was impressed. They worked great!
GLad you like them.

Get notified of new replies

To Window Washing Trick....

Old 12-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Venom Snake
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems like a good product but do you actually ship to outside the US? Hope so.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:24 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Venom Snake
Seems like a good product but do you actually ship to outside the US? Hope so.
We ship parts internationally everyday! Give us a call if you have any questions.
Old 12-21-2015, 10:18 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

David

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Window Washing Trick....