Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] New NPP/Z06 Rpm adjustable wireless exhaust controller w/no splice tach signal!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 08:57 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

Location: Exhaust Commander Wireless Bi-Mode Exhaust Controllers, Innovative and advanced technology! --- Check out our website @ www.sunsetorangecreations.com
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13
Default New NPP/Z06 Rpm adjustable wireless exhaust controller w/no splice tach signal!

Since I brought the FIRST rpm adjustable wireless exhaust controller to the market September 2007 I have revised it and now here is an easier to install unit!
NO SPLICING OR TAPPING OF A TACH WIRE IS NEEDED FOR THE RPM SIGNAL.

It is called: ULTIMATE Exhaust Commander w/No Splice RPM signal
For all those who liked the idea of controlling what rpm the butterflies open at, but didnt want to tap or splice into the tach wire!

It is a plug and play unit! And will work on any 08 NPP, 06-09 Z06 or 09 ZR1. NO wire Splicing or tapping Needed!
Simple to connect: Power connections connect with a fuse adpater, there is a ground wire and there is a signal wire that goes to the exhaust fuse location. Its a very simple install.

With the NPP/Z06/ZR1 ULTIMATE Exhaust Commander w/no splice rpm signal kit, you take full Command of your Bi-Mode exhaust system by choosing what RPM the butterfly valves open at, as well as the ability to choose a Full Open mode.

The one button wireless remote lets you pick between the full open mode, and whatever rpm mode you have selected on the rpm unit.

You select the RPM at which the muffler butterflies open at by setting the rpm with an easy to use push button interface on the rpm module.

YOU take Full Command of Your Bi-Mode Exhaust!

Do you want the muffler butterfly valves to open at 2000 RPM so that the mufflers remain open the longest time possible, while eliminating the "Drone Zone" Rpms? NPP/Z06 ULTIMATE Exhaust Commander is for YOU!

Do you want the butterfly valves to open just a little sooner? Set the NPP/Z06 ULTIMATE Exhaust Commander to open at 2600 RPM's. You decide when you want the butterfly valves to open, not GM's engineers!

This Product works on any 08-09 C6 NPP Bi-Mode Exhaust system, 06-09 Z06 Bi-Mode Exhaust system or 09 ZR1 bi-mode exhaust system.

It also gives full control to C6 cars that have retrofitted the NPP / Z06 Mufflers and want a RPM opening mode!

It allows users who have retrofitted Z06 or NPP mufflers to a C6 to have a user selectable RPM opening mode. Thus making the retrofitted system work similarly to a Factory system, only Better as the user Commands the valves to open at the user selected RPM.

This unit will only take 10-15 minutes install and requires no wire tapping or splicing. Just plug and play!

Why let Gm's engineers control your exhaust?

This unit is still being made on an as ordered basis.

It is on sale for $235 plus shipping.

Here is the purchase link for those who would like to order one.:

Ultimate Exhaust Commander

They are built as each order comes in. Build time is approximately 10-14 business days for each order.

Ben

Last edited by SunsetOrangeCreations; 05-05-2009 at 05:53 AM.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:00 PM
ayousef
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so whats the secret? lol

anyway to make it work by throttle position yet though?
Old 11-17-2007, 03:52 PM
ayousef
Drifting

Originally Posted by SunsetOrangeDream
Throttle position is do-able.

I havnt had any requests for it though...except the one...

I could make a one-of-a-kind for you. Do you want it simple, or complicated with wire tapping and all that stuff? I have a few ideas on how to make it happen, one is easy to do and one is complicated.....

Let me know if you want me to make up a one of a kind for you.

Ben
I would obviously ask for it to be simple does the complicated version have any advantages though? If you think its 100% doable please tell me or PM me or something, I would also pay in advance.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Exterminator
Melting Slicks

Any updates on this item yet?
Old 12-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Exterminator
Melting Slicks

The first units are being built as we speak and will be sent to their owners next week!

This is a really cool unit!

On car videos will be up tonight or tomorrow!

Looking forward to the videos! This concept is unique and intriguing.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:53 PM
ayousef
Drifting

The first units are being built as we speak and will be sent to their owners next week!

This is a really cool unit!

On car videos will be up tonight or tommorow!

hey man are you talking about the throttle position open controllers? If so, then I am assuming you got mine as well, right?
Old 05-05-2008, 05:37 AM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

Location: Exhaust Commander Wireless Bi-Mode Exhaust Controllers, Innovative and advanced technology! --- Check out our website @ www.sunsetorangecreations.com
St. Jude Donor '13

Having the ability to set the rpm open point of the butterflies is a cool feature.
I have mine set to 2100 rpms, but I must admit I play with it a lot and change it around just for the fun of it.

Here's a video of it on the car. It runs through the rpms and I have them open at 2000 rpm and at 3500 rpm as well as full open and closed modes.
Turn it up LOUD and Enjoy! (its a big video so be patient)(ps...sorry about the wind noise it was really windy)

If anybody wants additional info or wants to get one let me know.

I am ready for you!

Ben

Last edited by SunsetOrangeCreations; 05-05-2008 at 05:41 AM.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Exterminator
Melting Slicks

Great video Ben!

Awesome combo = Exhaust Commander + Fusion Exhaust
Old 05-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Viscerl
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SunsetOrangeCreations
If anybody wants additional info or wants to get one let me know.

I am ready for you!

Ben
I'd love to know the price. I looked on your website and couldnt find the product.

Thanks.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:04 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

This unit is still being made on an as ordered basis.

If you would like one, let me know.

Ben
Old 11-16-2008, 05:21 PM
FastestBusaAround
Drifting

Received 209 Likes on 132 Posts

How much Ben?
Old 12-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Hawkeye2
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Hi Ben,

I have the wireless one button linked to one of my homelink buttons. Can this unit be
linked to a home link button? I like to idea of the no drone feature. It really bothers
my wife!
Old 12-05-2008, 04:58 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by Hawkeye2
Hi Ben,

I have the wireless one button linked to one of my homelink buttons. Can this unit be
linked to a home link button? I like to idea of the no drone feature. It really bothers
my wife!
Yes it can if you have the actual Homelink brand which has one led light above the center button.
If you have the Lear car2u it will not work with the visor. The Lear car2u visor has a led above each button.

Ben

Last edited by SunsetOrangeCreations; 12-06-2008 at 05:16 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:47 AM
Hawkeye2
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Nuts, I have the 3 light version. I may go for one anyway, since if I am not mistaken
you can set it and forget it! Right now it's either wide open or stock.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:24 AM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by Hawkeye2
Nuts, I have the 3 light version. I may go for one anyway, since if I am not mistaken
you can set it and forget it! Right now it's either wide open or stock.
Yes, just set it and forget it.

No need to keep looking for the remote as it opens after the drone zone, but as soon as possible so you get the best of both worlds.

Ben
Old 12-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Racin Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Not only is this cool mod for the street, but it's a must if your local track has sound restrictions. I have this unit on my car for when I run Laguna Seca.

Dave
Old 12-09-2008, 11:29 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by Racin Z06
Not only is this cool mod for the street, but it's a must if your local track has sound restrictions. I have this unit on my car for when I run Laguna Seca.

Dave
Dave's car is using the Ultimate Exhaust Commander in place of the stock GM butterfly valve computer. We have wired around the gm controller, allowing him full open, user selectable rpm open and full closed modes!

When he runs at sound restricted tracks he can go full closed at redline past the sound testing station and remain legal and avoid those pesky Black Flags.

I have many racers in Europe and the US using this method to keep from getting Black Flagged for being too loud at the track.

Dave puts down some fast laps and drives his Z06 to edge of its limits.
I'm glad I was able to keep him on track doing what he loves to do, Race!

Ben
Old 01-12-2009, 01:47 AM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

It is on sale for $235 plus shipping.

Here is the purchase link for those who would like to order one.:

Ultimate Exhaust Commander

Ben

Last edited by SunsetOrangeCreations; 05-05-2009 at 05:54 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To New NPP/Z06 Rpm adjustable wireless exhaust controller w/no splice tach signal!

Quick Reply: [Z06] New NPP/Z06 Rpm adjustable wireless exhaust controller w/no splice tach signal!