C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P2066 fuel

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 09:47 PM
ls1121
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 319 Likes on 225 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

Default P2066 fuel

I was at VIR today for the charity run for Victory Junction and had a wonderful time by the way, if you haven't done it , it is a must
While not watching my fuel guage on the ride home my "check gauges" came up on the HUD so I stopped for gas at the next station, Exxon. I filled up and my gas gauge still said empty so I drove it home like that. When i got home I read for codes and got the above code, i reset it and the gauge is working again, I quickly shut the car off. Should I disconnect the battery far a few? I read where some used Techron with luck and some had no luck. Is it possible to remove the fuel sensor without removing the trans and rear? Has anyone cut a hole in the rear deck to remove it? The reason i ask is because that is the quick way to replace a fuel pump on a Z28. Any insight would be helpful.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:29 PM
ls1121
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 319 Likes on 225 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15

all is good, I drove the car today with no issues, I guess my fuel level was so low the float assembly was not happy. But i tell ya the ride around that track was fantastic.

Quick Reply: P2066 fuel