C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chuck cow tune and Booster review

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 12:05 PM
akcraig85
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Chuck cow tune and Booster review

Chuck COW is visiting in Houston and I had my Chuck Cow tune, A6 tune and Cow Booster installed last night and thought I would share my opinion about it since I know all of yall care what I think.

This is one of the best mods I’ve ever done on any car. The car feels completely different and I was literally smiling so much all the way home that my cheeks hurt. When everything was installed and we took it out for the first test drive and got on it all I could do was giggle like a little school boy. I was instantly satisfied but he took the time to tweak it and customize it for me afterwards. If anyone has the opportunity to go to an event where Chuck is tuning I would definitely jump on it. All you Houston guys need to get down there this weekend and get in on it. Heck even some of you western Louisiana guys need to drive on over. Its definitely worth it.

Car: 2008 A6 with NPP. 70k miles. Only mod is a Volant intake.

Service: The service I got from Chuck was outstanding. I was originally supposed to show up on Saturday but my plans changed so I called Chuck and he was able to work me in last night and stayed till 11pm making sure everything was perfect for me. I think it’s amazing that you can still get that kind of customer service and effort from someone now a days. Especially while on a trip away from home where I'm sure he wanted to get some sleep before the weekend rush of tunes started. Chuck is a very nice guy who is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about what he’s doing. I asked a lot of questions while he was tweaking stuff and he never got annoyed with me and explained what he was doing and what effect it would have on the car.

A6 tune: All you auto drivers out there that were wishing you had a stick shift need this tune done. All you auto drivers out there that think there “happy” with the auto the way it is need this tune done. It is so awesome. I felt like I was in a totally different car the way it shifts now. Before I would get on it in first gear and the car would pull then the 1st to 2nd gear shift happened and it felt like the car would almost stop then take off again. That shift is a beast now. It just keeps on pulling till you chicken out and lift off the throttle.

Cow Booster: Holy Chuck Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This alone was worth the cost of the whole tune. You don’t realize how non responsive the throttle is until you get Cow Booster. While we were out testing the car and getting all the numbers right in line Chuck disabled the Cow Booster after I had done a couple runs with it and all my smiles turned to frowns. I couldn’t imagine the difference after feeling what cow booster could do. In the end he setup 2 settings for me so when traction control is on, the throttle is alive but tame and once traction control is off the throttle is in game on mode. I did the 2 throttle setting because my wife drives the car from time to time and I didn’t want her complaining.

Lastly I would like to thank Steve from Vararam for sticking around till 11pm so we could use his shop. He didn’t have to and they both could have told me I'm out of luck since I couldn’t make it on Saturday anymore. I appreciate it very much.

Also I saw Chuck post if you come down this weekend he will tune and Cow Boost your car for free and if you don’t like it take it out. I guarantee if you try it you will spend the money for it and I'm glad I did.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:55 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thank you my friend!

Originally Posted by akcraig85
Chuck COW is visiting in Houston and I had my Chuck Cow tune, A6 tune and Cow Booster installed last night and thought I would share my opinion about it since I know all of yall care what I think.

This is one of the best mods I’ve ever done on any car. The car feels completely different and I was literally smiling so much all the way home that my cheeks hurt. When everything was installed and we took it out for the first test drive and got on it all I could do was giggle like a little school boy. I was instantly satisfied but he took the time to tweak it and customize it for me afterwards. If anyone has the opportunity to go to an event where Chuck is tuning I would definitely jump on it. All you Houston guys need to get down there this weekend and get in on it. Heck even some of you western Louisiana guys need to drive on over. Its definitely worth it.

Car: 2008 A6 with NPP. 70k miles. Only mod is a Volant intake.

Service: The service I got from Chuck was outstanding. I was originally supposed to show up on Saturday but my plans changed so I called Chuck and he was able to work me in last night and stayed till 11pm making sure everything was perfect for me. I think it’s amazing that you can still get that kind of customer service and effort from someone now a days. Especially while on a trip away from home where I'm sure he wanted to get some sleep before the weekend rush of tunes started. Chuck is a very nice guy who is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about what he’s doing. I asked a lot of questions while he was tweaking stuff and he never got annoyed with me and explained what he was doing and what effect it would have on the car.

A6 tune: All you auto drivers out there that were wishing you had a stick shift need this tune done. All you auto drivers out there that think there “happy” with the auto the way it is need this tune done. It is so awesome. I felt like I was in a totally different car the way it shifts now. Before I would get on it in first gear and the car would pull then the 1st to 2nd gear shift happened and it felt like the car would almost stop then take off again. That shift is a beast now. It just keeps on pulling till you chicken out and lift off the throttle.

Cow Booster: Holy Chuck Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This alone was worth the cost of the whole tune. You don’t realize how non responsive the throttle is until you get Cow Booster. While we were out testing the car and getting all the numbers right in line Chuck disabled the Cow Booster after I had done a couple runs with it and all my smiles turned to frowns. I couldn’t imagine the difference after feeling what cow booster could do. In the end he setup 2 settings for me so when traction control is on, the throttle is alive but tame and once traction control is off the throttle is in game on mode. I did the 2 throttle setting because my wife drives the car from time to time and I didn’t want her complaining.

Lastly I would like to thank Steve from Vararam for sticking around till 11pm so we could use his shop. He didn’t have to and they both could have told me I'm out of luck since I couldn’t make it on Saturday anymore. I appreciate it very much.

Also I saw Chuck post if you come down this weekend he will tune and Cow Boost your car for free and if you don’t like it take it out. I guarantee if you try it you will spend the money for it and I'm glad I did.
Thank you my friend!

I'm glad you came by to get CoW BOOSTED!

Chuck CoW

Quick Reply: Chuck cow tune and Booster review