C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 Keyless entry module and wiring diagram needed.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 05:23 PM
NickQ
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Keyless entry module and wiring diagram needed.

Hey guys, I'm new to this site. I've tried to do a search for what I am looking for, but I haven't been able to find it. I'm needing a schematic or diagram or something telling me what wire I can tap into for a remote start input wire from the factory keyless remote. That is the only wire I need to finish this up.

If anyone knows a better way to do this, then please let me know. In a vehicle that has a door lock or unlock motor I can usually tap into that wire for my input pulse to activate/deactivate the remote start with the factory keyless remote. But with these cars, I can't do that.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:43 PM
NickQ
4th Gear

Well I'm going to work on this tonight. I was hoping to get some information by then.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:54 PM
KOZ
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

What exactly are you looking for? Installing a remote start? starter make/model?

You're going to a very hard time getting an 'output' from the car. The whole system is CanBus data.

Last edited by KOZ; 10-10-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:00 PM
NickQ
4th Gear

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes,I already have everything wired and working. I just need a negative pulse for my remote start input to start or shut off. I'm going to check out the keyless entry module when the unlock button is pushed, it signals something in the door, that is the wire that I'll want to tap into. I would think. I hope I make sense.
Old 10-10-2013, 10:29 PM
NickQ
4th Gear

Oh btw I'm installing an Omega RS-140-DP

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Keyless entry module and wiring diagram needed.

Quick Reply: C6 Keyless entry module and wiring diagram needed.