C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my car on a dyno. Pic inside

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 02:20 AM
edg3h
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my car on a dyno. Pic inside

So I took my car in to horsepower sales in pompano and was blown away by everyone there. Everyone is courteous and incredibly knowledgable. I ended up with a mild comp cam and 25% underdrive pulley installed. On top of other bits like lifters, timing chain, hv oil pump, pushrods, double springs and lightweight retainers. I specified I wanted a very drivable cam and an overall reliable car as its my dd. The car has a k and n intake and a craptastic flow master muffler which I believe is axle back. What do you guys think? Too low? Just about right? The sheet says its a power dyno mustang dyno. Regardless the car drives like a dream. I thinking a nice full exhaust and hopefully header in the near future I just can't stand a loud car.. And the car is relatively loud now.. I wish I could have upgraded headers and full performance exhaust without the headache of a loud exhaust..

Low quality pic to dyno sheet results
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/imagedbd.jpg/

370/363

Last edited by edg3h; 01-15-2013 at 02:41 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:58 AM
edg3h
Advanced

Old 01-16-2013, 07:15 AM
06CSIX
Intermediate

My ls2 a6 put down 370/380 on the dyno with tsp headers stock mufflers ,ram air intake ,ported throttle body, tune. So stock manifolds are prob holding you back . My car is not loud at all with the stock mufflers on it. You still gained 40-50 with your mods.

Last edited by 06CSIX; 01-16-2013 at 09:33 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Got my car on a dyno. Pic inside

Quick Reply: Got my car on a dyno. Pic inside