C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chuck cow device

Old 01-08-2013, 01:22 PM
sallen619
Drifting

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by LSCHLEM
That problem came that way from the factory. Its most predominant in
cars that never had a tune. Tap the pedal and you hear a hiss for a moment then it revs up. CAGS was another dumb thing but I think most forum members took care of that in the last seven years or so.
Yep, I know what your talking about. A couple of years ago I lost the PCM (while driving!) and got new one from the dealer. When I picked up the car, the "pause' was absolutly horrible. I was lucky the shop that had my tune was near by and when I had it installed, it went away.

When I had the CoW Booster installed, Chuck helped me out with the idle on my car (in the tune), installed a fan program and a shift light free of charge. Great guy and great product.

Ignore all the haters on the forum...
Old 01-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Vette Threat
Burning Brakes

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe_G
^^^ told you Leon.

Believe who you want.
No proof as usual.......

Still waiting....
Old 01-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Vette Threat
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by sallen619

Ignore all the haters on the forum...
Sure that's some sound advice when researching a shop on google. Just concentrate on the positive remarks and ignore everyone else.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Joe_G
Tech Contributor

Received 252 Likes on 217 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Vette Threat
No proof as usual.......

Still waiting....
I got all the proof I need brother.

You're the one getting into every COW Booster thread and saying you don't believe it.

Why don't you prove it to yourself since you seem to care so much. Just get one and see if it makes a difference. Then perhaps your words will mean more. Meanwhile, you're complaining about something you don't have.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:30 PM
sallen619
Drifting

Sure that's some sound advice when researching a shop on google. Just concentrate on the positive remarks and ignore everyone else.
So what are you doing...just concentrating on the negative ones?

Why don't you use google...and actually read whats going on..

How many of those people actually had his product???

Speaking of which...have you actually tried the CoW Booster???

Let me guess..."NO"...just like the rest of the keyboard warriors around here.

The CoW Booster is the BEST BANG for your BUCK mod in the C6 Corvette world...
Old 01-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Bill Curlee
Tech Contributor

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,180 Likes on 1,583 Posts
CI 6,7,8,9,11 Vet
St. Jude Donor '08

Vette Threat

I reminded you in the last post that you BOMBARDED....

You have been offered to try the COW Booster for FREE!! NO STRINGS ATTACHED!If you like it KEEP IT. If you dont, Chuck will remove it. How hard is that????????????

I called Chuck and he said that the OFFER STILL STANDS!

***** in your court!

Bill
Old 01-08-2013, 02:59 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default I would not waste your time.....

Originally Posted by sallen619
So what are you doing...just concentrating on the negative ones?

Why don't you use google...and actually read whats going on..

How many of those people actually had his product???

Speaking of which...have you actually tried the CoW Booster???

Let me guess..."NO"...just like the rest of the keyboard warriors around here.

The CoW Booster is the BEST BANG for your BUCK mod in the C6 Corvette world...
I would not waste your time..... That little green light the corvette forum puts next to your avatar

tells us more than that you're online....

When I see the green light "on" all day, during business hours, and your frequency of posting is

super high...... It probably means you're out of work and you got nothing better to do

than draw attention to yourself, for lack of anything better to do, by posting the same old

stuff day in and day out (even though nobody is listening or cares) hoping someone will

notice you're still alive....

We all love the Corvette Forum and use it many different ways as a VALUABLE RESOURCE

to help us along whether we're a business or an enthusiast.

Sadly, there are those in this world that pollute drinking water, throw litter out their window on the expressway,

and those that endlessly TROLL the internet forums with reckless disregard for others and waste people's time....

One day, there will be laws against poor taste and bad behavior.

Until then..........

Chuck CoW

Last edited by Chuck CoW; 01-08-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Vette Threat
Burning Brakes

I got all the proof I need brother.

You're the one getting into every COW Booster thread and saying you don't believe it.

Why don't you prove it to yourself since you seem to care so much. Just get one and see if it makes a difference. Then perhaps your words will mean more. Meanwhile, you're complaining about something you don't have.

You guys are absolutely hilarious. Putting words into my mouth and still dodging the issue.

No, I'm not going to just "get one" lol what is wrong with you? Can you not describe what it did to your car and how it's different than what I did? Thats all I ask yet the smoke and mirrors continue.

I'm not going to just throw something on my car without having expectations of what it will do. Geez a car wash fools people into thinking their car "feels" better are you going to start charging me $200 for that too?

Tell me how it's different than what I have already done........still can't can you? Of course you can't, because it is no different than what I have already done and what many good tuners have been doing for years as part of their tune.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:39 PM
sallen619
Drifting

You guys are absolutely hilarious. Putting words into my mouth and still dodging the issue.

No, I'm not going to just "get one" lol what is wrong with you? Can you not describe what it did to your car and how it's different than what I did? Thats all I ask yet the smoke and mirrors continue.

I'm not going to just throw something on my car without having expectations of what it will do. Geez a car wash fools people into thinking their car "feels" better are you going to start charging me $200 for that too?

Tell me how it's different than what I have already done........still can't can you? Of course you can't, because it is no different than what I have already done and what many good tuners have been doing for years as part of their tune.

You've been told...it doesn't sway you...no problem....why don't you try it?

There's a difference in, "it feels better" and "holy crap!" lol. If you've experienced the CoW Booster...you know the difference.

If you do want to try it, that is fine...but why follow all of these Booster threads around all of the time with the negativity?
Old 01-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Joe_G
Tech Contributor

Received 252 Likes on 217 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Actually on the contrary, I have tuned many cars so I know exactly how the throttle response is. I think (along with others who stated my analysis is correct) that I described pretty clearly what the COW booster does.

I am not going to come drive your car to compare, but evidently you are happy with your car. So I don't know what your complaint is. If you think you got the same value from your $100 tune then great, but why don't you tell the real story, how much did that tuner cost you that you had to buy to get that $100 tune. I think you paid more than $100 total.

Let's just be clear. You don't believe Chuck is the only one to do this. My experience says otherwise. I happen to think I'm right, as I have been tuning for a long time and I watched him do it. You disagree with me. Who's right? Who cares. In the end, the product works as advertised. That fact seems to be indisputable.

I really don't know why you think you must bash on Chuck Mosello. His product works.

If Chuck's product didn't work then perhaps your public service would be warranted. But since it works, I think your constant badgering of him is unwarranted.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Vette Threat
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
I would not waste your time..... That little green light the corvette forum puts next to your avatar

tells us more than that you're online....

When I see the green light "on" all day, during business hours, and your frequency of posting is

super high......
Since July 27 2012 I've posted 25 times. Avg 1 per week
Since Oct 2 2012 you posted 241 times. Avg 16 per week

So posting once a week is a high frequency of posting?

Yes that's right I use actual proof to prove my claims unlike you. Typical desperation move of someone who know's they're wrong is to launch a smeer campaign against their accusers. Since you can't dismiss my facts with facts of your own after proving you wrong, you now try and dismiss me as incompetent hoping others will ignore my proof and continue to drink the COW Kool Aid. Thats fine with me cause to those who have no bias and read these threads with an open mind often PM me and say thank you.

It probably means you're out of work and you got nothing better to do.
It probably means I have more than one window open and when my computer goes into sleep mode it still shows me online. 1 post a week Chuck in the past 6 months so how exactly can what you say be true?.. Is that the best you got?

and those that endlessly TROLL the internet forums with reckless disregard for others and waste people's time....
I'm not trolling. If you actually look up and see what trolling is you would know that but then again you have this attitude that things are a certain way, only because you say so and for no other reason.

...and it's not a waste of time. I have been thanked many times in PMs for my input on various subjects.

One day, there will be laws against poor taste and bad behavior.

Until then..........

Chuck CoW
You should hope not or then you would get you arrested for the PMs you send to people like the one you sent me last summer which personifies bad taste and poor behaviour.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Vette Threat
Burning Brakes

Actually on the contrary, I have tuned many cars so I know exactly how the throttle response is. I think (along with others who stated my analysis is correct) that I described pretty clearly what the COW booster does.

I am not going to come drive your car to compare, but evidently you are happy with your car. So I don't know what your complaint is. If you think you got the same value from your $100 tune then great, but why don't you tell the real story, how much did that tuner cost you that you had to buy to get that $100 tune. I think you paid more than $100 total.

Let's just be clear. You don't believe Chuck is the only one to do this. My experience says otherwise. I happen to think I'm right, as I have been tuning for a long time and I watched him do it. You disagree with me. Who's right? Who cares. In the end, the product works as advertised. That fact seems to be indisputable.

I really don't know why you think you must bash on Chuck Mosello. His product works.

If Chuck's product didn't work then perhaps your public service would be warranted. But since it works, I think your constant badgering of him is unwarranted.
Many good points Joe but my main complaint is Chuck and other people telling me I don't have what I have. You don't see me telling you you're car still has a mushy throttle yet Chuck has done that to me. I also don't make fun of you or your personal life on a personal level in PMs yet Chuck has done that too. No class....
Old 01-08-2013, 04:19 PM
sallen619
Drifting

This "CoW Booster Kool Aid" tastes pretty good....you should try some
Old 01-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Enough.