C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GHL Exhaust Needs Your Help..........

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 01:37 PM
0GHL Exhaust
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default GHL Exhaust Needs Your Help..........

GHL Exhaust is looking for feed back on our new 09+ C6 exhaust system. We are willing to discount 1 system for $500.00 shipped lower 48 states for feed back and sound clips, pictures. Here are some pictures I took of our new system. The sound should be like our Lemans system, deep with that true muscle car sound a Corvette should sound like with out the drone.

Name:  download (2)_edited-7[2].jpg
Views: 255
Size:  11.7 KB

Name:  download (1)_edited-1[2].jpg
Views: 223
Size:  7.4 KB

Any questions you can PM me or send an email to sales@ghlexhaust.com

Thanks for your help
Jeff@GHL Exhaust
Old 12-12-2013, 09:58 AM
WasVette
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 71 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by GHL Exhaust
GHL Exhaust is looking for feed back on our new 09+ C6 exhaust system. We are willing to discount 1 system for $500.00 shipped lower 48 states for feed back and sound clips, pictures. Here are some pictures I took of our new system. The sound should be like our Lemans system, deep with that true muscle car sound a Corvette should sound like with out the drone.

Attachment 47705158

Attachment 47705159

Thanks for your help
Jeff@GHL Exhaust
Jeff - Obviously way past beta testing at this point but I'd thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

I've got a '13 base coupe (automatic paddle) with the GHL Lemans. Only other relevant mod is Vararam intake.

Quality, finish, etc is excellent. Some gripe about the tips being unfinished in the rear (inside facing rear end) but why bother since they're not visible any way.
Everything fit fine too. Only minor complaint is my set did not come with 2 exhaust clamps which was ok because I used Easy Seal clamps.

I'll admit I was a little spooked (seemed loud) after 1st drive but I think I was just getting used to hearing any exhaust at all as the stock is whisper quiet.

This system really deserves more credit in the market place. There are many systems costing almost twice that don't sound as good and have a lot of drone. It is very addictive.

Anyway, here is a clip to maybe entice some others to try your system.

Old 04-23-2014, 03:27 AM
STEVENDILEONARDO2010
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GHL Exhaust

Attachment 47705158

Attachment 47705159

Thanks for your help
Jeff@GHL Exhaust

Just fitted this on my dads BONE STOCK 2009 LS3 C6. It is a GHL LeMans series axleback. There on sale for 600ish and we we had a coupon and got it for 600$ shipped. Best investment right now if you need an exhaust

It sounds unreal! When you punch it, it just wakes up and barks. Sounds demonic. As for drone, drone is noticeable ONLY when we are driving the car in Drive mode. Obviously in drive mode the car inst aggressive when driving around down and shifts early and hangs at low rpm's, so thats where the drone is . When you drive the car manually, it sounds great with little to NO drone. Here are 2 quick clips of my dad doing a few mild 3k to 4k rev's. Enjoy!

Message me with any other questions or requests. I highly recommend GHL's LS3 Lemans edition exhaust to any owner!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvVe...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz9B...ature=youtu.be

Get notified of new replies

To GHL Exhaust Needs Your Help..........

Quick Reply: GHL Exhaust Needs Your Help..........