C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Post Inner Panel Removal

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 12:24 PM
SUB VETTE
SUBVETTE
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 89 Likes on 62 Posts

Default A Post Inner Panel Removal

I want to run some wiring inside the A post inner panel. How does that panel come off? Help please.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Streetk14
Melting Slicks

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by SUB VETTE
I want to run some wiring inside the A post inner panel. How does that panel come off? Help please.
It's just held on with trim clips, but you will need to remove the trim cover that is just below it, too. If I remember right, that lower piece (that runs along the dash panel) has a clip that goes through the A-pillar cover. Just use a plastic trim tool and be careful. That lower piece has a long plastic finger that is easy to break if you pry in the wrong spot.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:48 PM
SUB VETTE
SUBVETTE
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 89 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by Streetk14
It's just held on with trim clips, but you will need to remove the trim cover that is just below it, too. If I remember right, that lower piece (that runs along the dash panel) has a clip that goes through the A-pillar cover. Just use a plastic trim tool and be careful. That lower piece has a long plastic finger that is easy to break if you pry in the wrong spot.
Many thanks for the help

Get notified of new replies

To A Post Inner Panel Removal

Quick Reply: A Post Inner Panel Removal