C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Iforged 18's with DR's

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 05:24 PM
topend182
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iforged 18's with DR's

I posted this a while ago in the "general" section, but I figured the tech crowd would appreciate a setup with both form AND functionality a little more.

I finally got my Iforged wheels on the vette and took a few pics for the community. The car isn't as clean as I would like, but it'll suffice for the time being. I am well aware that there is wheel gap, but it is still my DD and living in Las Vegas I need all the clearance I can get with the constant construction, potholes, and dead/ dying hookers in the streets.

I've wanted a set of 18's on the rear for some time, but couldn't justify spending $800-900 on widening the stockers just so I could run a drag radial. So, I waited impatiently for a few months with no traction and finally pulled the trigger on some Iforged's. I think they complement the flashy DSOM paint job well, they also match my fathers Mecham TA- which is kind of neat in a father/ son way.

My fathers LS7 Mecham TA (just for fun)

Quick Reply: Iforged 18's with DR's