C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vendors: Best deal on A&A S/C Kit installed in the Southeast? New or used.

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 12:02 PM
ecNick
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vendors: Best deal on A&A S/C Kit installed in the Southeast? New or used.

Who has a good deal on the A&A kit in the Southeast area? I am located in Charleston, SC so I'd like to stay in NC, GA and upper FL. Looking to have the kit installed and tuned. So the quote would be on an installed and tuned price. Thanks!

Also, if you have a used kit I'm interested.

Nick
Old 05-01-2011, 12:43 PM
0C_Williams@RPM
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I run across this out here every week...please, research your local shops and by all means, get their best pricing but never choose the lowest bidder - generally that ends up not being the best value at all.

Originally Posted by ecNick
Who has a good deal on the A&A kit in the Southeast area? I am located in Charleston, SC so I'd like to stay in NC, GA and upper FL. Looking to have the kit installed and tuned. So the quote would be on an installed and tuned price. Thanks!

Also, if you have a used kit I'm interested.

Nick
Old 05-01-2011, 02:44 PM
ecNick
Racer

^ I understand. Just figured I would throw it out there. I've seen some kits for $5,200 new and others for $5,800-$6,200 (not including install and tunes). $600-$1,000 is quite a price discrepancy on the same kit alone.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:34 PM
0C_Williams@RPM
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I agree that there are deals as well as outrageous price gouging. MY whole point is about value, reliability and longevity - check out the competing shops, do a walk through, have a discussion and make your choice. In other words, exercise due diligence.

I believe A&A has MAP pricing so it should be easy to find the best pricing and the best installer and tuner. If nothing else A&A has a list of preferred vendors, call them.

Originally Posted by ecNick
^ I understand. Just figured I would throw it out there. I've seen some kits for $5,200 new and others for $5,800-$6,200 (not including install and tunes). $600-$1,000 is quite a price discrepancy on the same kit alone.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:49 PM
ecNick
Racer

^ Why couldn't you be closer, lol. I do appreciate you taking the time to show interest in my thread. Class act vendor.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:56 PM
EliteGreg
Instructor

Hey I'm in Charleston too. There is a guy on the forums MikeYeager@Eastcoast Performance. They are in Greenville and I've heard good things, but haven't seen him active in a while.

Get notified of new replies

To Vendors: Best deal on A&A S/C Kit installed in the Southeast? New or used.

Quick Reply: Vendors: Best deal on A&A S/C Kit installed in the Southeast? New or used.