C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NPP In a box question

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 07:43 AM
CFR5
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default NPP In a box question

I have ordered and will be installing a set of 2008 NPPs on my 2005 manual C6. My question is in regards to the NPP in a box. I have looked over the instructions about running the vacuum line from the fuse box to the trunk for a coupe, but I have a convertible...does anyone know or has anyone installed one on a convertible who could give me some direction on where/how to run the line from the fuse box? Thanks
Old 07-30-2009, 07:56 AM
0SonOfDreams
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by CFR5
I have ordered and will be installing a set of 2008 NPPs on my 2005 manual C6. My question is in regards to the NPP in a box. I have looked over the instructions about running the vacuum line from the fuse box to the trunk for a coupe, but I have a convertible...does anyone know or has anyone installed one on a convertible who could give me some direction on where/how to run the line from the fuse box? Thanks
Could have just asked us

It's basicaly the same, I just did not have a vert to use for pictures but you will be able to run it using the same route, you just need to work around the top parts
Old 07-30-2009, 07:59 AM
CFR5
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds good, thanks.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:37 PM
pwoolford
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

You are going to love this setup! I've had mine for over a year now and the novelty still hasn't worn off. This is, by far, one of the coolest things you can install on a C6.

Get notified of new replies

To NPP In a box question

Quick Reply: NPP In a box question