C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Flowtech Terminators on a C6?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 01:14 PM
thaemcee2
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Flowtech Terminators on a C6?

I was wondering how tough it would be for an exhaust place or like a Meinekee or something to put on flowtech terminator mufflers or any other mufflers that arent normally made for corvettes IE a universal turbo muffler...i know anything is possible but would like some insight as far as it fitting and stuff...i guess they would have to put some new tubing in at the most maybe new tips...here are the mufflers, they are basically like regular 40 series 2 chamber flowmasters, so i know they will fit; plus measured...
http://cpwstore.carpartswholesale.co...y=1&make_code=
theyre down towards the bottom
guess you need offset inlet offset outlet 2.5 mufflers and anything is possible....
i couldnt decide between borla or b/b PRT but i know terminators would sound similar if not better than the flowmasters

Last edited by thaemcee2; 06-14-2007 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:07 PM
haljensen
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

The Magnaflow #14336 are an easy replacement for the stock mufflers, cut the old ones out, weld the new ones in. They are 2.5" in and out so you get increased flow over the less than 2" outlet stock mufflers. They also weigh a lot less and sound much better.

Quick Reply: Flowtech Terminators on a C6?