C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CHUCK CoW TUNING @ C5 C6 BASH - CORVETTE MUSEUM - BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 03:00 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default CHUCK CoW TUNING @ C5 C6 BASH - CORVETTE MUSEUM - BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY

CHUCK CoW
TUNING AT
C5 C6 BASH - CORVETTE MUSEUM - BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY
APRIL 23rd - 27th MARCH
WEDNESDAY - SUNDAY

Customers from surrounding areas/states ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.

YES, VARARAM will be offering AN AMAZING DEAL ON ALL VARARAM PRODUCTS for all who sign up for CHUCK CoW's TUNE!

!!! UPDATE !!!
We are scheduled to be in BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY for a Corvette TUNING Event

So far, we have been unable to confirm our location. While it is possible we will be at the MUSEUM, we may elect to use an OFF-SITE location which is more accessible by car. We encourage ANYONE with a Vette to attend regardless of whether you're getting the tune or not. This should be a really nice event for all.

- COMMITTED WITH DEPOSITS -
You must call us immediately and leave a deposit to be placed on the list.
NO, VARARAM! WILL NOT give you the VARARAM! DEAL UNLESS YOU ARE COMMITTED & ON THIS LIST

Here's the OFFICIAL COMMITMENT LIST

1) ........................
2) .......................
3) .......................
4) .......................
5) .......................
6) .......................
7) .......................
8) .......................
9) .......................
10) .....................
11) .....................
12) .....................
13) .....................
14) .....................
15) .....................
16) .....................
17) .....................

If you own an 06-08 A6 AUTOMATIC Corvette YOU MUST NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!

CHECK THIS LINK OUT IF YOU HAVE AN A6!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...post1562994870

For anyone interested in the HOLY COW A6 ATTACK PACKAGE, Please call us in advance so that the 3.15 or 3.42 REAR END can be shipped to you in advance of our arrival @ BOWLING GREEN

!!! UPDATE !!!

It has been officially CONFIRMED!

The CHUCK CoW TUNING EVENT
will take place in
BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY

@

- C5 C6 BASH -

If you need to have your LOW TEMP STAT or VARARAM installed...Please contact us in advance.

www.VARARAM.com

All CORVETTES and GM VEHICLES WELCOME

SEE YOU THERE!
Chuck CoW

If you are already lucky enough to have a CoW Tune, you can always stop by for a TOTALLY FREE RETUNE to get the LATEST/GREATEST software for your VETTE!

I'll be prepared to tune ANY GM LSx equipt vehicle....CORVETTE, CAMARO, GTO, CADILLAC, AND ALL GM TRUCKS (.ie Hummer, Tahoe, Silverado, Escalade, Yukon, Denali, etc...)

EVERYONE will be required to have or purchase a LOW TEMP STAT. (...and why wouldn't you if you lived in CALIFORNIA anyway???) If you need one, Please call the shop and one will be immediately mailed to you. For advance paid orders we can ship them before the event. Stats for 07 Trucks ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

Stats will be $50. and ALL TUNES will be $375. for sticks and $400 for automatics.
A $100. non refundable deposit will be required to hold your position on the list. When you call us to be placed on the list, a LOW TEMP STAT will be shipped to you if you don't have one. You will not be charged shipping for the stats if ordered in advance.

Contact me directly at 914-332-0049 if you are interested. I will answer any questions you have.

ADDITIONALLY: For anyone interested in VARARAM products, we will give discounts for pre paid orders. They will be shipped direct from VARARAM!

I just wanted to clarify two things.....

1) We don't ever make time appointments for tuning....On one of the past trips someone

posted that there would be appointments...That only causes problems for me. Some cars take

longer than others... Rest assured I'll stay with your vehicle till it's complete to my

satisfaction...Some cars take 45 mins and some (rarely) take a few hours. We always encourage

everyone to show up early if you have somewhere to be....It's always a good time for all when

we have a bunch of guys hanging out keeping each other company while I work on each

vehicle..... Thanks for understanding.

2) For starters, we do NOT ACCEPT CHECKS at our shop in New York (or on tuning trips), and

secondly, in addition to all the FEES that we both pay when using credit cards, we've found that

our wireless credit card machine does not have the most reliable service when we're on the road.

For these reasons we kindly request that you have more than one form of payment available when we finish your vehicle. Thanks.

I will have plenty of EXTRA STATS and COLUMN LOCK BOXES on hand.

Let's DO IT!
Chuck CoW

Last edited by Chuck CoW; 04-21-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:48 AM
pacebria
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be calling today.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:46 AM
VaraRam Industries
Supporting Vendor

Received 154 Likes on 117 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'11-'12

Default Vararam Tuning Special

Sign up for a tune at any of Chuck COW's tuning events and get a great deal on a Vararam!! Order thru Corvettes of Westchester and get one of these special deals!! The C5 Vararam unit is $299 plus $17 shipping! The C6 Snake Charmer with PreCut shroud and TBS is $399 plus $22 shipping! The VR-SC1R for the C6-Z06 and the LS3 '08's is $499 plus $22 shipping. You must be on the tuning list and order thru Chuck to get these specials!!!!
Thanks
Steve
Old 04-21-2008, 11:36 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

!!! UPDATE !!!

We are now able to confirm our location. We will be at the MUSEUM.
We encourage ANYONE with a Vette to attend regardless of whether you're getting the tune or not. This should be a really nice event for all.

Get notified of new replies

To CHUCK CoW TUNING @ C5 C6 BASH - CORVETTE MUSEUM - BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY

Quick Reply: CHUCK CoW TUNING @ C5 C6 BASH - CORVETTE MUSEUM - BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY