C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dynotech Customers

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 12:50 PM
RADAR B8
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Dynotech Customers

I do not have any tuners in my town that I would trust to tune and dyno my Z06 so I will have to travel to a tuner to get a quality tune.
I talked to Phil Rickard of Dynotech Engineering Saturday at the NCM in Bowling Green. After talking to Phil I believe he has what I have been looking for in a tuner.

My question to Dynotech customers is after having your car tuned at Dynotech are you pleased with the tune and performance of you car.

Thanks in advance
Mike Hudson
Old 09-03-2006, 05:00 PM
tjd113
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just put them on my C6 Z51 they are ok, the dyne tune went from 351 RWHP to 380 RWHP final tune. I am seeing on the forum guys with big gains with other headers, not sure why
Old 09-03-2006, 09:47 PM
DTE Powertrain
Collections Hold

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

He's not talking about headers..

Hello Mike and thanks for dropping by at our booth at the NCM event this past weekend and it was nice chatting with you. We would encourage you to drop by the shop anytime to see who and what we are to satisfy your curiosity about our abilities and talents in the high performance Corvette industry. Many on this board are using our products and services, including other tuners, installers and warehouses and we've worked very hard to establish our positive reputation in the Corvette Community to this very day.

BTW- I was employed and trained by Lingenfelter's before I ever opened my shop here 4 years ago and was involved in professional Corvette Racing in SCCA as an engine builder/crew member after that with an A.A.S. in Automotive Technology form Northwestern University of Ohio, a B.S.M.E. from Indiana/Purdue University of Fort Wayne, an A.S.E. Master Technician and have received extensive training form GM-STG, so I do have the qualifications and expertise to say I've been there, done that before....many times over.

Give me a call or stop by if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Phil Rickard- President/Owner
Dynotech Engineering Inc.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:13 PM
corvette dave
Melting Slicks

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

[QUOTE=4enjoyn]

My question to Dynotech customers is after having your car tuned at Dynotech are you pleased with the tune and performance of you car.

Absolutely!
I'm thinking about another SC or TT from them.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:56 PM
mlryan
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by 4enjoyn
I do not have any tuners in my town that I would trust to tune and dyno my Z06 so I will have to travel to a tuner to get a quality tune.
I talked to Phil Rickard of Dynotech Engineering Saturday at the NCM in Bowling Green. After talking to Phil I believe he has what I have been looking for in a tuner.

Thanks in advance
Mike Hudson
Mike,
I had my 05 ctsv tuned by DTE and can tell you Phil and staff are fantastic to work with. (Stage 2 with cold air box and corsa) I had this done November of 2004 with no issues at all. Having fun driving the V to work everyday. I got my 2007 c6 coupe that will be going to DTE later this year for one of the packages.

Email or pm with any questions.

mryan@bright.net
Old 09-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Fore58
Safety Car

Received 602 Likes on 456 Posts

Originally Posted by tjd113
I just put them on my C6 Z51 they are ok, the dyne tune went from 351 RWHP to 380 RWHP final tune. I am seeing on the forum guys with big gains with other headers, not sure why
Your number seems to be the average. Some slightly higher but not by much.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:01 AM
Z06 Tom
Pro

You couldn't put your car in any better hands. Phil's attention to detail and obsession with getting it "just right" will get you everything possible out of your car.

Oh, and other than that whole chronic bed wetting thing he had going on for a while, he's a top notch guy!!
Old 09-15-2006, 10:10 AM
DTE Powertrain
Collections Hold

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06 Tom
You couldn't put your car in any better hands. Phil's attention to detail and obsession with getting it "just right" will get you everything possible out of your car.

Oh, and other than that whole chronic bed wetting thing he had going on for a while, he's a top notch guy!!

Hey Tom!!! It's good to hear from you again!!!! I've tried to call you a few times to just talk cars, but I haven't heard from you yet. I hope everythinhg is well with the family and tell that Garret I said hi, as I'd guess he's getting pretty big by now!

Phil
Old 09-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Z06 Tom
Pro

It was great talking to you last week Phil!! Glad to hear you and your's are doing well.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:55 PM
bigsamsdad
Intermediate

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Phil is one of the best in the business. His customer service is second to none, he won't oversell you on things you don't need and he works his butt off to make your car perfect.

I have an 05 C6 and we did cam, rear end, torque converter, tune, dyno. We had a problem with the software from HP Tuners as it wasn't yet advanced enough for a bigger cam. Phil worked many long hours on his dime to make the car perfect, even sending me home with a rental and offering to deliver the car to me when finished...three hours away. He is THE ONLY person I would trust with my car. Can't say enough great things about him and his company. First rate...

Last edited by bigsamsdad; 09-27-2006 at 10:09 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Dynotech Customers

Quick Reply: Dynotech Customers