C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tune help required - error messages

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 11:10 PM
nytronut
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tune help required - error messages

Hi, new to the forum, first post...

Just installed an ECS 1500 S/C kit into my 2011 GS. ECS supplied a base tune but I am getting error messages such as "service traction control", "service active handling". A quick dyno test is indicating that the tune is very lean - now need to book more dyne/tuner time to start fresh. Engine is stock other than long tube headers, low profile cats are installed.

Has anyone seen similar issues? I am located in Calgary, Alberta so not sure if the elevation is creating issues - I'm new to the tuning world.

Appreciate any comments, help that is offered.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:52 AM
nytronut
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update

Looks like my issue is a faulty dealer! Local GM shop gave me the incorrect MAP sensor so will be trying again tomorrow with the Tuner - suspect we will have much better luck this time...

Thanks to ECS for getting me the proper MAP sensor as there were none available in Canada.

Originally Posted by nytronut
Hi, new to the forum, first post...

Just installed an ECS 1500 S/C kit into my 2011 GS. ECS supplied a base tune but I am getting error messages such as "service traction control", "service active handling". A quick dyno test is indicating that the tune is very lean - now need to book more dyne/tuner time to start fresh. Engine is stock other than long tube headers, low profile cats are installed.

Has anyone seen similar issues? I am located in Calgary, Alberta so not sure if the elevation is creating issues - I'm new to the tuning world.

Appreciate any comments, help that is offered.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

That would do it

Good luck.

Get notified of new replies

To Tune help required - error messages

Quick Reply: Tune help required - error messages