C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do I refresh my Diablosport Tune?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 09:01 PM
J Vette
Safety Car

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Default How do I refresh my Diablosport Tune?

I just updated my Intune for the 1st time in probably 1 1/2 yrs. I want to refresh (or update) the DS (93) tune on my 07 Vette. Is there a proper way of doing this or do I just plug it into the car and write the DS (93) tune. (I am concerned that it will back up the the old canned tune which is installed now and am trying to avoid that.)

Does the newest update address the delay in the paddle shift response on the A6 tranny? Is that part of the DS tune or built into the shift settings? Or do I need to make other changes in the settings? I have the tranny set to firm shift now and will continue with that.

Thanks for the help.

JV
Old 06-26-2014, 11:31 AM
J Vette
Safety Car

Do I need to call tech service to get this simple question answered?
Old 06-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Mike@DiabloSport
Supporting Vendor

Received 145 Likes on 109 Posts

You can just load the tune. it will not try to save a backup when its already married to the vehicle

I don't check the forums all night, every night, you can always email support@diablosport.com if you need a question answered, we respond to all emails first thing in the morning
Old 06-26-2014, 11:53 AM
J Vette
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Mike@DiabloSport
You can just load the tune. it will not try to save a backup when its already married to the vehicle

I don't check the forums all night, every night, you can always email support@diablosport.com if you need a question answered, we respond to all emails first thing in the morning
Thanks Mike. I understand you run a business and are busy. That's why I posted here. I wasn't in a great hurry so I figured you'd get around to it sooner or later. I was just trying to get attention with my 2nd post And it worked.
I never thought about emailing the question to you. Duh! Silly me.
Anyway, thanks for the quick response this morning.

Get notified of new replies

To How do I refresh my Diablosport Tune?

Quick Reply: How do I refresh my Diablosport Tune?