C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

data logging afr w/intune?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 12:16 PM
tennblkc6
Melting Slicks

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

Default data logging afr w/intune?

did some data logging and I have a few questions..does the intune have data logging capabilities for air fuel ratio or do I need a wideband o2 to do so? I only see the pids for short and long term fuel trims. when reading the data logs how do I check the afr mixture at idle and wot? does it even have the capabilities to display narrow band voltage?

thanks
Old 04-12-2014, 01:04 PM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

Received 74 Likes on 59 Posts

yes it does.. it's in there.. called Equivalence Ratio...

and the default parameters selected for logging, log more than those fuel trims.. you have to scroll down to see all the rest... it has about 14-16 pid's preselected already to log... you will have to add the Equivalence Ratio one...

you can find the info/instructions for doing a data log on my site www.diablewtune.com at #5 for the inTune...

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3, short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, catch-can, ported/polished TB, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 04-12-2014, 07:36 PM
tennblkc6
Melting Slicks

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by 06MonteSS
yes it does.. it's in there.. called Equivalence Ratio...

and for the default parameters selected for logging, log more than those fuel trims.. you have to scroll down to see all the rest... it has about 14-16 pid's preselected already to log... you will have to add the Equivalence Ratio one...

you can find the info/instructions for doing a data log on my site www.diablewtune.com at #5 for the inTune...
oh..thanks for the reply lew. this is just for my info. I'm good with what you need me to do for the logs. I should have something for you tomorrow.

Get notified of new replies

To data logging afr w/intune?

Quick Reply: data logging afr w/intune?