C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

coloradoSPEED offering remote tuning with HP Tuners! (not copy and paste)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 07:45 PM
tommypenguin
Drifting

Received 377 Likes on 187 Posts
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Been researching tuners and came across this thread. I will am going to be purchasing a modified vette, ie supercharged or with most supporting bolt ons, ie I/H/C/E and have it shipped to me in Parker, CO. I'm actually located about a mile from your location at Main Street and Jordan and was hoping you guys could road tune my car for altitude and atmospheric pressure. Given this scenario would I still need to purchase the HP Tuners software/ obd2 cable?
Old 04-07-2014, 09:33 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

Received 118 Likes on 99 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

We will pm you with details a bit later!
Old 04-07-2014, 09:49 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by tommypenguin
Been researching tuners and came across this thread. I will am going to be purchasing a modified vette, ie supercharged or with most supporting bolt ons, ie I/H/C/E and have it shipped to me in Parker, CO. I'm actually located about a mile from your location at Main Street and Jordan and was hoping you guys could road tune my car for altitude and atmospheric pressure. Given this scenario would I still need to purchase the HP Tuners software/ obd2 cable?
Hi. When the car is in your possession, email me and we'll discuss your options. Thanks.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:42 AM
ATLS2
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So, with the following mods, would this require a in person visit, or can it be remotely tuned?

NOVI 1500 Supercharger kit
Dual nozzle alky-control
Lethal Racing Mild Cam kit
A&A Stage 1 fuel kit
RPM level X trans
RPM stage 4 diff

Im about the get the engine forged and cut to a 408 so I can remove the restrictor plate in the ECS kit.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:11 AM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by ATLS2
So, with the following mods, would this require a in person visit, or can it be remotely tuned?

NOVI 1500 Supercharger kit
Dual nozzle alky-control
Lethal Racing Mild Cam kit
A&A Stage 1 fuel kit
RPM level X trans
RPM stage 4 diff

Im about the get the engine forged and cut to a 408 so I can remove the restrictor plate in the ECS kit.
Why alky on that small sc? With a 408 you likely wont need it. As long as you follow our tuning guidelines perfect there should be no issues remote tuning.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:40 AM
ATLS2
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by coSPEED2
Why alky on that small sc? With a 408 you likely wont need it. As long as you follow our tuning guidelines perfect there should be no issues remote tuning.
True, its not needed, but my goal is to run that 1500 hard, pulley down, remove plate, and go. The octane boost is nice, too.

Can you remote tune any place in the world with Internet?
Old 04-10-2014, 04:11 PM
edge04
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

sorry if this was asked already. what about SD tunes?
Old 06-12-2014, 04:54 AM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

We can do SD tunes as well.

As far as ATLS2, i am not sure i would pulley down too much. Belt slip can be bad. using a bigger crank pulley is a way around that and itll drive the accy faster. But dont run too may rpm or you will just turn your supercharger into a heat pump. Then the alky wont help at all.

I can and have remote tuned cars in canada and overseas a few times yes. As long as you can follow directions, give me good feedback, and follow a set path, we are good!

Quick Reply: coloradoSPEED offering remote tuning with HP Tuners! (not copy and paste)