C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Patrick G (tunning specailist)

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 09:29 AM
rsigue
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Patrick G (tunning specailist)

Had been reading a lot about a guy in victoria texas , named patrick g who is a master tunner. Well i had installed one of his eps cams and needed him to look and my tune to see if my tunner had missed something since i was not happy with the horsepower it was makeing. Called patrick g and explained to him what i needed to have done.... And to my surprise patrick was very nice , took his time to talk to me and not knowing me from anybody. He said to pull my tune out and em it to him and he would be glad to take a look at it and would get back to me. Well a day later he had looked at my tune and had em me another tune tweeking what i had before and makeing improvements in my current one. Now remeber i had never done business with partick before. He sent me his tune and said to try it out and if i liked it to pay for it after i try it out. Man i was impressed with how he did business, he made a bunch of changes to my tranny, and several changes to my engine tune also. So its not like he didnt have to do anythin to my current tune. Well all i can say is that i cant wait to go to the drag strip, to test it out. My ls2 is so much more streetable than it was before, Cant wait to wot it,. but its raining here in south louisiana. Ive heard about his tunes and how nice he was and now im letting you guys know that PATRICK G knows what hes doing.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:57 AM
tigertank
Burning Brakes

ell im close to Vitoria cud u pm his contact info
Old 12-27-2013, 07:25 AM
venomws7
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Patrick G is da man helped me a lot too before.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:48 AM
Blk Beauty
Instructor

Very good guy Pat is, also very helpful.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:23 PM
tigertank
Burning Brakes

how can I get ahold of him
Old 12-30-2013, 04:05 PM
rsigue
Instructor

Default Partick g

361-576-5917 WWW.GuerraGroup.Com
Old 12-31-2013, 02:40 PM
tigertank
Burning Brakes

roger that thx
Old 12-31-2013, 03:42 PM
slow02gt
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pat is a good friend of mine... shoot him an email right now..he is in west texas and was out hiking when i talked to him..
Old 01-03-2014, 11:17 PM
NSANEC6
Drifting

Who did your original tune? Curious?
Old 01-11-2014, 11:09 AM
FruiTay
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just heard about this guy fixing MULTIPLE tunes from a very reputable tuner here in Washington (Tom Wong). It is sad to hear because we don't have much around here in the way of pro Corvette tuners and Tom is very popular. He may be losing "the flame." Now I will be getting a hold of P.G. when I want my cam done.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:31 AM
CTD
Melting Slicks

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by FruiTay
I just heard about this guy fixing MULTIPLE tunes from a very reputable tuner here in Washington (Tom Wong). It is sad to hear because we don't have much around here in the way of pro Corvette tuners and Tom is very popular. He may be losing "the flame." Now I will be getting a hold of P.G. when I want my cam done.
I just sent you a PM. Looking @ your location there is a person by the name of "Ellis Speed Secerts" something like that anyways. Might be worth while checking that out as well.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:02 AM
FruiTay
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah I go to Speed Secrets for smaller installs I don't want to attempt do myself. He costs a lot and has no Dyno. For tuning, he hooks up a lap-top and has you take him for a spin (kind of weird....). I have heard some complaints from forum members as well.
So, this leaves nobody really trustworthy in the area. The plan is, when time comes, is to have someone install a cam then send the data to Pat G and have him tune it.
Thanks for lookin' out for me though!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:01 PM
LMB-Z
Le Mans Master

Received 441 Likes on 395 Posts

Did you try Ragin Racin, they are located in Scott, La. I have heard a lot of good things about them.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:28 PM
rsigue
Instructor

Default tune

ive done some business with randy at ragin racin, they installed a tranny and converter for me. Hes a very nice guy, my tune was done in baton rouge when I first got my car so I was happy with him. Until I put another cam in the car , Patrick had spec the cam for me so when I wasn't happy with the performance I got him involved and it has worked out just great. Ragin racin are very nice guys and randy knows his stuff. I just wanted the guy who designed this cam to work on it that's all

Get notified of new replies

To Patrick G (tunning specailist)

Quick Reply: Patrick G (tunning specailist)