C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFI Live AutoCal downloading problems?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 11:40 AM
twilt1973
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default EFI Live AutoCal downloading problems?

FYI...I had problems downloading the tune files to my pc using my ISP email server (***.net) [the name says it all]. After a bunch of trial and error attempts, I decided to try a free internet email account. The first one I tried was gmail (Google). It worked. It downloaded the tune files perfectly.

So for those of you who are having issues downloading tune files from your ISP email server, try opening up a free email account online. I'm sure gmail is not the only one that works, it's just the first one I tried.

Troy
Old 05-13-2011, 02:42 PM
HDDP
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by twilt1973
FYI...I had problems downloading the tune files to my pc using my ISP email server (***.net) [the name says it all]. After a bunch of trial and error attempts, I decided to try a free internet email account. The first one I tried was gmail (Google). It worked. It downloaded the tune files perfectly.

So for those of you who are having issues downloading tune files from your ISP email server, try opening up a free email account online. I'm sure gmail is not the only one that works, it's just the first one I tried.

Troy
You need to call your ISP and tell them to remove any firewalls from your email / internet account. Yes, they probably have some set for your account, without your knowledge.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:53 AM
speedraider
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

[the name says it all].

Get notified of new replies

To EFI Live AutoCal downloading problems?

Quick Reply: EFI Live AutoCal downloading problems?