C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks chuck cow and crew

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 08:29 AM
CopRodder
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks chuck cow and crew

With a recent back surgery there was no way i was able to install the vararam ,160 stat, and efi live tune i had sitting in the trunk of my corvette since thanksgiving. On a spur of the moment i decided to take a trip to see Chuck and see what can be done. Once he realized my situation they immediately started working on my car. This was way more than expected. i assumed he would give me an appointment to come back or possibly be able to leave car if his schedule wasnt busy. As work was being performed on my car We started talking about other upgrades, soon we were fitting a set of american racing headers and cats to the car. I also agreed on having the attack rear package installed. Chuck even attempted to get the rear prepped in time to be installed same day but we fell a little short. So as im writing this my vette is back up at Chucks place having the rear installed along with a z06 fuel pump in preparation for the Edelbrock supercharger that will go on in a couple weeks. I left that night around 1am (yes they stayed late to complete my car). With the motor and tranny tune and headers i had a huge smile on my face on the ride home. That smile is only gonna get bigger after the gears and even bigger after the supercharger. So Chuck and crew THANKS FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND. And to everyone on the fence get your car tuned its worth every penny.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Turbo6TA
Race Director

Received 3,095 Likes on 2,079 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Do you think Chuck's real last name is Cow?

Just a joke!

Last edited by Turbo6TA; 04-27-2011 at 09:08 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:40 PM
speedraider
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

good to hear.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:35 PM
CopRodder
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

WOW I'm amazed. I cant believe this is still same car. It was awesome with just the headers, vararam, and tune. now with the gears its like a different car. Im still takin it fairly easywhile breakin in the gears but this thing pulls like a freight train, I can only imagine the smile when the supercharger goes on in a couple weeks. This is just wicked for a plain street car. Chuck i cannot thank you and the crew enough.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:43 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thanks man!

Originally Posted by CopRodder
WOW I'm amazed. I cant believe this is still same car. It was awesome with just the headers, vararam, and tune. now with the gears its like a different car. Im still takin it fairly easywhile breakin in the gears but this thing pulls like a freight train, I can only imagine the smile when the supercharger goes on in a couple weeks. This is just wicked for a plain street car. Chuck i cannot thank you and the crew enough.
Thanks man! Hope you enjoy it!

Can't wait for the E-Force to get here!

Thanks!
Chuck CoW
Old 05-15-2011, 02:06 PM
CopRodder
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Car is awesome now but one small question.............WHERE IS MY E-FORCE I WANT MORE,MORE,MORE.

WORKMANSHIP IS ACTUALLY FLAWLESS, THANKS GUYS I COULDNT ASK FOR BETTER.

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks chuck cow and crew

Quick Reply: Thanks chuck cow and crew