Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB: Shifter

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2024, 06:49 PM
jamieo
Melting Slicks

Received 557 Likes on 415 Posts

Default Shifter

Looking for a good shifter assembly for my 2008 automatic.Having issues with mine going into park.Kind of leary of some of the ones on the auction sites as they may be just like mine.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:51 PM
TMODcustoms
Supporting Vendor

Received 184 Likes on 135 Posts

I don't do automatics, but look around on the site for threads on problems getting into or out of park, it may be the bushing not the whole shifter assembly.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:02 PM
Iowa
Burning Brakes

Received 483 Likes on 269 Posts

Definitely look at the problems with these first as an all out failure of the shift assembly isn't common. The auction site prices are crazy. You can get a brand new assembly complete with boot and **** for less than some of the used ones listed. With that being said, I have a brand new assembly (no boot and no ****) I'd let go of for 250. Just make sure you need it so you're not wasting your money
Old 05-03-2024, 07:49 PM
jamieo
Melting Slicks

Received 557 Likes on 415 Posts

I have pretty much narrowed it down to the shifter itself.removed the console and unhooked the cable to try it.It still won't go into park every time.I can work it a time or two then it will go.I am going to try and see if I can find the issue but I may be interested in the shifter you have.Appreciate the reply
Old 05-03-2024, 08:04 PM
Iowa
Burning Brakes

Received 483 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by jamieo
I have pretty much narrowed it down to the shifter itself.removed the console and unhooked the cable to try it.It still won't go into park every time.I can work it a time or two then it will go.I am going to try and see if I can find the issue but I may be interested in the shifter you have.Appreciate the reply
absolutely. It's sitting in my basement in a box. If you end up needing one can definitely get some pics and work something out.

Get notified of new replies

To Shifter

Quick Reply: WTB: Shifter