Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: Hurst Billet Plus Short Shifter

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2023, 08:30 AM
bubbajan21
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurst Billet Plus Short Shifter

Up for sale is a Hurst billet plus short shifter for C6 Corvette. It's in excellent condition and has very few miles on it, I removed it prior to selling my Corvette. It works with OEM or aftermarket shift *****. The mounting screws, gasket, and adjustment springs are all included. Price is $285 shipped anywhere in the USA.
Hurst® Billet/Plus Shifters incorporate a high ratio pivot mechanism for reduced shifter throw up to 30% over the OE shifter. Billet/Plus® shifters are constructed from CNC machined aluminum and utilize a PTFE-coated and hardened pivot ball for a more positive precise feel when shifting. Self-centering alignment improves 2nd to 3rd up-shift gear changes to reduce the chance of "missed shifts" and the adjustable bias spring loads allow stick tension to be tailored to the driver's preference. Other features include a stainless steel billet shift stick and shifter that retains the factory shift ****. Dedicated applications assure a custom fit and eliminate any vehicle modifications for ease of installation. Fits factory consoles
Old 05-09-2023, 08:08 AM
bubbajan21
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price lowered. $275 shipped.
Old 05-12-2023, 01:13 AM
JamesRS
Corvette Enthusiast
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 121 Likes on 41 Posts

I'm interested and sent you a PM.
Old 05-12-2023, 01:52 PM