Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: OEM Carbon Flash Spoiler from Centennial ZR1

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2022, 12:22 PM
yellowzron
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 334 Likes on 195 Posts

Originally Posted by RAPTOR88
Thanks MMEOD85. Spoiler received!! OEM ZR1 spoiler in perfect condition just as you said it was.
For those of you wondering: This gentleman is a class act. He was very direct and straight to the point. I knew it was an OEM spoiler from the first picture of the backside. I immediately offered him $350 plus shipping and fees. When he offered it to me, he returned my texts and completed the sale exactly as promised. A man of integrity. And even though I offered more than twice his asking price, he still asked for $150 plus $40 shipping. Now that’s a good man. Thanks again!!
happy you bought a 150 oem spoiler. I was the one that showed you last year how to slot the stamp. Also his original pics absolutely did not show the stamp. I backed our the deal
with a thank you and he started texting me I was a jerk. So clearly you have no idea what he told me.
Old 07-24-2022, 12:23 PM
yellowzron
Banned Scam/Spammer

Thanks MMEOD85. Spoiler received!! OEM ZR1 spoiler in perfect condition just as you said it was.
For those of you wondering: This gentleman is a class act. He was very direct and straight to the point. I knew it was an OEM spoiler from the first picture of the backside. I immediately offered him $350 plus shipping and fees. When he offered it to me, he returned my texts and completed the sale exactly as promised. A man of integrity. And even though I offered more than twice his asking price, he still asked for $150 plus $40 shipping. Now that’s a good man. Thanks again!!
happy you bought a 150 oem spoiler. I was the one that showed you last year how to spot the stamp. Also his original pics absolutely did not show the stamp. I backed our the deal
with a thank you and he started texting me I was a jerk. So clearly you have no idea what he told me.
Old 07-24-2022, 12:24 PM
yellowzron
Banned Scam/Spammer

happy you bought a 150 oem spoiler. I was the one that showed you last year how to spot the stamp. Also his original pics absolutely did not show the stamp. I backed out of the deal
Old 07-24-2022, 12:31 PM
yellowzron
Banned Scam/Spammer

Screen shot clearly shows a $350 offer was made even before the photo of the backside of the spoiler was posted by the seller. I looked up the sellers profile and saw that he’s a member of the forum since 2009 and I also saw a photo of his centennial ZR1. I took him at his word and immediately made the offer. No brainer even at that cost.

Photo of backside of spoiler posted by seller. Done deal. I was a100% confident as soon as I saw it. Definitely an OEM ZR1 spoiler. How do I know? I have 4 of them.

Here is a photo showing two OEM ZR1 spoilers. The one at the bottom of the photo is the one I just purchased from the seller and the one just above it is one of my existing spoilers. Do you really think I couldn’t tell the spoiler wasn’t original? Look at the paint patterns where no paint was applied to the spoiler. Nearly identical on both. Also, as is also seen in the photo the seller posted, you can see faint script to the right of the brake light which is where the identification markings are on all of the OEM spoilers. How do I know? Well, I have 4 of them.

In the previous photo the Screenshot clearly shows that the seller asks for his original price even thought I had offered more than double his asking price. Class act!!

This photo shows a close up of the GM part number and the “Made in Canada” stamp. Notice it does not have a GM stamp on it which according to you they 100% all have. That’s because the don’t. How do I know? Because I have 4 of them.

You see that photo above with the two spoilers side by side? The the one shown above with the brake light still installed is the spoiler you sold me last year. Yes that’s right. Your spoiler that 100% has a GM stamp according to you. Not so. Proof you are wrong.
While I’m at it I may as well share this with the other forum members.
I was on the C6 Z06/ZR1 forum last year discussing how to authenticate an OEM ZR1 spoiler when you came on and offered to sell me yours. I agreed to your asking price and you said you would check on the shipping to give me my total cost. Several days went by with no response. I texted and called several times and still nothing. Finally got ahold of you a few weeks later and you promised to package the spoiler and give me the total that week. Never heard from you again even though I made many attempts to contact you over several weeks. I even sent texts offering considerably more money than we had agreed on. NOTHING until a few months later when I see your ad listing the same spoiler for sale on the forum. I responded immediately and this time the deal went through even thought it cost me more than what we had originally agreed upon months before. I wanted the spoiler so I stomached the transaction. Then a month or so later you listed several interior parts for sale. I contact you and offered to buy the door panels and other interior trim pieces. You promised to package them up and get a shipping cost for me and of course I never heard from you again. And you criticize the seller on this post and question my sincerely on complementing the man on the sale? Really?

The seller may have been “ curt” with you. I don’t know. But have you considered that possibly you may have rubbed him the wrong way? As for me, my experience was perfect as was the product. He made a deal with me, he responded to my communications with him, and he delivered as he said he would. “ Kiss azz- I am not. Grateful and appreciative for the purchase- I am.

Keep your $150 and put it towards an Arrogance Management Class.
oh by the way just to prove my point. My offer was made first. After you saw our forum messages you then replied. Once again probing it was after our conversation. So your pm was hours after mine. Once again I was right. Look at times.

Old 07-24-2022, 01:00 PM
farmington
Safety Car

Received 1,119 Likes on 798 Posts

Let it die, dude.
Old 07-24-2022, 01:08 PM
yellowzron
Banned Scam/Spammer

Originally Posted by farmington
Let it die, dude.
why? It keeps me entertained. Lmao. Nothing but time to kill at work.

Quick Reply: FS: OEM Carbon Flash Spoiler from Centennial ZR1