Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: C6 Base Body panels Indi 500 replica + chrome wheels + Tyres

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 10:46 PM
jenablist
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tuboy19
I offered payment in whatever form you requested and was perfectly fine picking it up from a shop. If you don't trust the shop with painted parts why are they installing your wide body kit?
As you well know from your original bumper damage miss haps do happen in shops ..
that is why I did not proceed from the moment that I could not control the situation in person.

Look clearly you do not want to understand the situation, We have talked this over the phone, I do not understand why you carry on here arguing.

No loss no gain.. well actually I lost 150USd for removing the parts head and I lost a sale ... unfortunately there were to many constraints and things did not just work out this time.

I never asked you to wait, you made that decision yourself. I happened to have to move for work suddenly and thats how things could not be done.

I hope that with this message we have covered everything that in any case we had already discussed by phone.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:39 PM
AndrewZPSU
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shady seller. Promised parts and then backed out.

I remember being told October 27th for the bumper to which I let Alex, the buyer who just got screwed, coordinate since he wanted other parts too.

We were led to believe these were our parts. No mention of a possible bad deal. We passed up two other bumpers waiting for this guy and he gave Alex, after months of waiting patiently, just hours.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:52 PM
jenablist
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Nice now you are also playing the game of your buddy. (oh btw Alex did not speak highly of you over the phone, you might want to get your things sorted)

Well, Andy is the guy that unfortunately in the moment of buying did not answer his phone, really bringing confidence to the situation.

the rules are easy you pay and you get your part.. if you don't pay you don't get anything!

Possible bad deal? this pat was for pick up, if you did not like you could walk away.

how did Alex got screwed exactly?
if i remember correctly you are the one that damaged his bumper in the first place right? (thats the story fed to me from Ale)
you must have a really great car shop.

why don't you do the right thing and go buy the guy a new bumper instead of going second hand and throw mud in the face of people just because you are bitter for not having picked up on a steal deal!

Last edited by jenablist; 12-15-2014 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:08 PM
Silverado Desperado
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

To post parts for sale elsewhere on other forums the parts have to actually be available at the time the ad is posted.

Same with posting ads that want to "gauge interest"...
If the parts are not available the ad should be allowed to be posted when they are actually available to avoid bad situations like this.

If it is not already, I wish this was the rule on The Corvette Forum.

Old 12-16-2014, 07:21 PM
tuboy19
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Silverado Desperado
To post parts for sale elsewhere on other forums the parts have to actually be available at the time the ad is posted.

Same with posting ads that want to "gauge interest"...
If the parts are not available the ad should be allowed to be posted when they are actually available to avoid bad situations like this.

If it is not already, I wish this was the rule on The Corvette Forum.

Agree that I wish it were a rule on here. We were ready to grab the bumper the second we posted. Whenever I want to purchase something, if I made an offer that means let's get it rolling, normally only taking 10 minutes to send money and arrange pick up or shipping. Had the poster actually had parts available for sale, they would've been gone in a matter of 24 hours from the original offer to purchase.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Quick Reply: FS: C6 Base Body panels Indi 500 replica + chrome wheels + Tyres