Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

WTT: 19/20 OZ Ultraleggera Wheels W/Tires/Sensors

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 09:41 AM
98ramair
Burning Brakes

Received 48 Likes on 20 Posts

Default WTT: 19/20 OZ Ultraleggera Wheels W/Tires/Sensors

I've got a set of 19/20 OZ wheels with Continental Extreme Tires. The wheel and tire package has about 3100 miles on them. The tires look brand new, the car is a weekend car only in nice weather. The wheels are in great shape, no curb rash, maybe a small scratch or rock chip but nothing crazy. Anyway, i'm looking to trade for a set of all black 19/20 wheels with tires/sensors already mounted and balanced.

I thought about just having these powdercoated black but I just don't trust anyone local to mount black wheels......I had a hard time getting the black Fuel wheels on my truck done without scratches/chip, just don't wanna go thru that again.

Sorry, I don't have any closeups of the wheels/tires but I will take any pics you want of the combo. I'm at work and just thought about a change in the look of my Z.

If anyone is interested in a trade please let me know what you have, we can work out the details regarding shipping, cost difference, etc. I'm open to any wheels, Cups, even if you got a set of these OZ wheels in black. Let me know, Thanks

Old 07-25-2014, 12:46 PM
racerx3317
Drifting

Received 207 Likes on 161 Posts

How about a set of OE chrome split spokes?...

Wish I had a set of black wheels to trade, best of luck.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:44 PM
98ramair
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by racerx3317
How about a set of OE chrome split spokes?...

Wish I had a set of black wheels to trade, best of luck.
Sorry man, I've got a set of those in storage. I've had chrome, black with a polished lip, comp grey, and these silver wheels. I think I just wanna try a solid black set. Thanks though
Old 07-25-2014, 08:08 PM
intheboost
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Honestly, I think it would be easier/cheaper if you just powdercoat or paint your wheels. What size Continental's did you go with, and how do you like them? GLWT
Old 07-25-2014, 09:48 PM
big doug
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a set of black oz's on my 10 Callaway would trade straight up. My tires have 60% or better left. Mich rfs. I live in north al. If interested pm me.Thanks Doug
Old 07-28-2014, 08:33 AM
98ramair
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by big doug
I have a set of black oz's on my 10 Callaway would trade straight up. My tires have 60% or better left. Mich rfs. I live in north al. If interested pm me.Thanks Doug
You got any pics of your wheels?
Old 07-28-2014, 12:28 PM
98ramair
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by intheboost
Honestly, I think it would be easier/cheaper if you just powdercoat or paint your wheels. What size Continental's did you go with, and how do you like them? GLWT
I'm sure your right. I just hate to dismount these tires/wheels to have them powdercoated, although I know a great powdercoater. I just can't find any local tire stores in my area to trust mounting and balancing after they get coated. The front tires are 275/30/ZR19 and the rear are 325/25/ZR20.

These tires are really quiet and smooth riding compared to the goodyears. If I were to oreder these wheels again, I wouldn't hesitate to order these tires as well!!
Old 07-29-2014, 11:32 PM
intheboost
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 98ramair
I just can't find any local tire stores in my area to trust mounting and balancing after they get coated.
I know what you are talking about! I have had good luck with my local tire store with dismounts.

Get notified of new replies

To WTT: 19/20 OZ Ultraleggera Wheels W/Tires/Sensors

Quick Reply: WTT: 19/20 OZ Ultraleggera Wheels W/Tires/Sensors