Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

LS2 Long Block, Complete Intake, Complete Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 08:47 AM
BrownPants209
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS2 Long Block, Complete Intake, Complete Exhaust

I have an LS2 from an '05 Z51 with 86,xxx miles on it. Reason for sale is that I dropped cyl 4 intake valve. All piston heads show some signs of impact, but cyl 4 is what did her in. There is light scoring where the valve stem rubbed the cyl wall. On the head side, the valve has gone into the seat. Valve did not hit the spark plug somehow, but is stuck in the valve seat. There is some impact marks from the valve in the chamber area of the head on cyl 4 and a few inside the runner. The exhaust will need studs at the manifold/cat and will not come with o2 sensors. 10mm bank 1 middle head bolt is broken off and inside of block. Pulling cam but still have original. CompCam trunion bearing kit installed, but some reason 2 snap rings broke off and another bearing started walking out. Cyl 2 int lifter is stuck at moment inside the bore, but I will figure that out when the block comes out. Just shoot me an offer because I'm not entirely sure what value the engine holds as it sits. I would be content with $2200? Located just north of Atlanta.
Attached Images   

Last edited by BrownPants209; 06-11-2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Pictures & Extra Info

Quick Reply: LS2 Long Block, Complete Intake, Complete Exhaust