Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Hurst Billet Plus shifter, Billet aluminum cap kit, Muffler delete axle-back

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 01:44 PM
JShort
Burning Brakes

Received 85 Likes on 67 Posts

Default Hurst Billet Plus shifter, Billet aluminum cap kit, Muffler delete axle-back

Hey guys,
I am new to Corvette forum and just bought a 2006 C6. I have a few extra parts that came with the car that I have no use for.

Although I am new to this forum, I've been a moderator on LS1tech.com since the start (2001). Here is a link to my buyer/seller feedback to ensure that no one here will have an issue in dealing with a "newbie" http://ls1tech.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1765

Here is what I have:

1. Hurst Billet Plus shifter for 2005-2007 Corvette's. Brand new in the original box, part number #391-5086. $239 new. $200 shipped

2. Billet aluminum engine cap kit for 2005-2013 Corvette. Purchased from Zip-Corvette, part number X-2031, includes all 6 caps. Used, but in very nice condition. Sells for $250 new. $130 shipped

3. "Muffler-less" axle back exhaust for 2005-2007 Corvette. This setup came on my car when I bought it and I opted to put the stock mufflers back on the car for now. It sounded great (longtubes/high flow cats), but was a little too loud at WOT for me. The axle back was originally a Corsa Sport, but the previous owner decided to have the mufflers removed and strait pipes installed in place of the mufflers. The entire length of piping with the exception of where the mufflers were is 2.5" stainless mandrel-bent tubing from Corsa. The Corsa tips were reused and welded to the strait pipes. The actual strait pipe section is a little sub-par in my book: the tubing in this section is not stainless and slightly smaller in diameter than the rest of the 2.5" tubing. This exahust made approximately 7rwhp over the stock mufflers though when on the dyno (different days). This would be a great setup if someone wanted to weld in a set of bullets or Burns stainless mufflers. Or, it can be used as it is. The Corsa stainless piping and Corsa tips are in excellent condition. I believe that Corsa sells just these (or nearly identical) tips alone for over $400/pr. $275 plus shipping

I can email pictures of these parts to anyone intersted.

Thanks!

Last edited by JShort; 08-16-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-17-2013, 07:31 PM
JShort
Burning Brakes

Received 85 Likes on 67 Posts

to the top!

Quick Reply: Hurst Billet Plus shifter, Billet aluminum cap kit, Muffler delete axle-back