Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

BRIDJIT Curb Ramp 3 Piece

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Magnum_Steel
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BRIDJIT Curb Ramp 3 Piece

I would like to entertain only a local sell right now. I'm in the Cincinnati area and would be willing to meet at a reasonable distance to move this ramp. This thing would be a bear to ship and I would only consider shipping this if I got desperate to sell. Right now it's been sitting in my garage, makes for a good trip hazard and place to sit your drinks.

This is the link to the curb ramp at amazon where I bought it. Looks just like this and I only ran over it one time and realized it will not work with my curb. BRIDJIT says I'm the 1% that this design won't help. In case your wondering, my house sits partially in a cul-de-sac so my driveway has a slight curve to it and with the natural dip in the road there is somewhat of a V-shape where my driveway and road comes together. So this ramp does not lay flat, it lays at an angle which only prolongs the slight drag. The city and HOA prohibits for me from using hillbilly ingenuity to make this work through any means of curb modification.

BRIDJIT 3 Piece Curb Ramp Set, 12' of Driveway Coverage: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific BRIDJIT 3 Piece Curb Ramp Set, 12' of Driveway Coverage: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

I paid over $300 plus shipping for this and would like to offer it at $275 OBO.

If you do want pictures of this I have some I will send via email.

Thanks
Old 01-07-2014, 09:33 PM
rocket68
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Still Available

Originally Posted by Magnum_Steel
I would like to entertain only a local sell right now. I'm in the Cincinnati area and would be willing to meet at a reasonable distance to move this ramp. This thing would be a bear to ship and I would only consider shipping this if I got desperate to sell. Right now it's been sitting in my garage, makes for a good trip hazard and place to sit your drinks.

This is the link to the curb ramp at amazon where I bought it. Looks just like this and I only ran over it one time and realized it will not work with my curb. BRIDJIT says I'm the 1% that this design won't help. In case your wondering, my house sits partially in a cul-de-sac so my driveway has a slight curve to it and with the natural dip in the road there is somewhat of a V-shape where my driveway and road comes together. So this ramp does not lay flat, it lays at an angle which only prolongs the slight drag. The city and HOA prohibits for me from using hillbilly ingenuity to make this work through any means of curb modification.

BRIDJIT 3 Piece Curb Ramp Set, 12' of Driveway Coverage: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

I paid over $300 plus shipping for this and would like to offer it at $275 OBO.

If you do want pictures of this I have some I will send via email.

Thanks
Are these still for sale?

Quick Reply: BRIDJIT Curb Ramp 3 Piece