Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

LS7 crate engine - $11,000 central Texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 06:12 AM
jstahl
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS7 crate engine - $11,000 central Texas

I have a brand new LS7 crate motor I'm looking to sell. Sits on the GM pallet. It's never been opened up, it's the fully assembled long block with intake, injectors, TB, water pump, balancer, exhaust manifolds and clutch assembly. All parts are the original that came with the crate motor from GM. All ports are sealed with tape. Heads have the ZAD manufacturing sticker, looks to be a late 2008 assembly date.

SOLD.

Thanks!

Last edited by jstahl; 06-29-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:10 AM
superramvette2
Pro

Received 131 Likes on 59 Posts

Just to help your sell you may want to put reason for selling along with what is included as far as accessories on the motor.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:59 AM
jstahl
Instructor

Originally Posted by superramvette2
Just to help your sell you may want to put reason for selling along with what is included as far as accessories on the motor.
Thanks for the tips. Edited message.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:29 PM
BLUICIDE
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by jstahl
I have a brand new LS7 crate motor I'm looking to sell. Sits on the GM pallet. It's never been opened up, it's the fully assembled long block with intake, injectors, harness, TB, water pump, balancer, exhaust manifolds and clutch assembly. All parts are the original that came with the crate motor from GM. All ports are sealed with tape. Heads have the ZAD manufacturing sticker, looks to be a late 2008 assembly date.

I like having spare parts and just don't think it makes sense to have this anymore if I'm potentially going to sell the car.

$11K, looking for local pick up unless you handle all the shipping and that means the shipper comes and picks it up, no drop off as I can't handle the pallet alone.

Thanks!
Sorry for the confusion, got lost looking at that JSB beauty. Do you have documentation, build specs, shipping, dates, etc.? I can come get it. Will I need to secure it to the crate? Seems you may have offered it's still attached/secure? Like you, I like spare parts as well. As long as they're not after a procedure. 11-1.5? What say you? This weekend, Saturday at your convenience. The earlier, the better. Where do I need to get to if you agree. Address I mean. Will bring my number in cash. Will have eqpt to inspect, load, haul, and get down the road. Thanks for offering this. Looks like a once in a lifetime deal. 9.5 to clarify, is my number, provided correct documentation.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:00 PM
BLUICIDE
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by superramvette2
The reason isn't pertinent. I think he covered everything else, clearly. Somewhat.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:58 PM
BLUICIDE
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by BLUICIDE
The reason isn't pertinent. I think he covered everything else, clearly. Somewhat.
"...looks to be a late 2008 assembly date..." Does that mean you don't know? Sounds like it. Caveat being, you have no idea? W/o docs, best offer is ZERO.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:11 PM
jstahl
Instructor

Originally Posted by BLUICIDE
"...looks to be a late 2008 assembly date..." Does that mean you don't know? Sounds like it. Caveat being, you have no idea? W/o docs, best offer is ZERO.
Sale pending. If it falls through I'll post here. I don't know how to decode the build sticker but some of the parts have stamped set of 3 numbers that look like a build date for the part. But if your offer is ZERO then you might want to save your gas

Get notified of new replies

To LS7 crate engine - $11,000 central Texas

Quick Reply: LS7 crate engine - $11,000 central Texas