Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

FS C6Z06 Seats (Ebony / Red Stitching)

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Matt Clawson
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS C6Z06 Seats / Padded Console Lid / OEM Console

Hello,

For sale are a set of C6 Z06 seats out of an 06' 2LT with 34,000 miles on it. The driver side is power w/ heat and the passenger is heated (no power). I've attached of the seats below. There is a small scratch in the leather on the passenger seat that I've taken a close up of. Other than that they are very nice. I'm going to ask for $1000 plus shipping or best offer. I would really prefer not to ship, and I'm willing to drive a hour or two in any direction to help meet someone. I think the price and terms are fair, and if it isn't I'm sure you guys will let me know quickly!

The Padded Console is out of the same car and bought from the forum here a few years ago. It is a DSV padded Z06 console cover with titanium stitching. $175 plus shipping or best offer.

The Console is out of the also out of the car. OEM. 75 plus shipping or best offer.

They are both located in Enterprise, AL (36330).

If you have any questions or want to stop by and look at them feel free to email or call.

Thanks!
Matt Clawson
clawson.matthew@gmail.com
734-497-1086

Last edited by Matt Clawson; 01-14-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Matt Clawson
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump.

Seats - 1000 + shipping
Padded Cover - Still for sale
Console - Sold

Quick Reply: FS C6Z06 Seats (Ebony / Red Stitching)