Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Silver Painted GS Wheels/Tires For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 01:43 PM
JPchevy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver Painted GS Wheels/Tires For Sale

I have a set of low mileage OEM take-off wheels from a 2011 Grand Sport (Silver Painted). These are the wide body wheels that will fit any Grand Sport or 2006+ Z06 (possibly a ZR1 if they will clear the brakes?).

They are painted silver and flawless. They have Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors in them (brand new OEM's) and michelin pilot sport PS2 tires on them (non runflat). The tires are in excellent condition with 8/32 rear tread and 6/32 front tread with an even wear pattern

These would make a great extra set for a track car, or maybe paint them black for your car.

I am asking $1899 for the set. (Give the cost of the wheels, sensors, and tires, these are a great bolt on deal!). I am also willing to sell just the wheels without tires

They are located in Delray Beach, FL. I can meet within 25 miles to deliver. I will not ship them unfortunately(too big/heavy). I can email pics for those seriously interested. This is also listed on CL
Old 01-19-2013, 08:48 AM
JPchevy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump to the top!

I am willing to sell just the fronts, or just the rears, but not the tires separately.

Quick Reply: Silver Painted GS Wheels/Tires For Sale