Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Want A Factory Widebody Conversion? Contact The Widebody Experts At GM Parts House!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Default Want A Factory Widebody Conversion? Contact The Widebody Experts At GM Parts House!

Hello All,

Thank you for checking out our conversions thread. Are you interested in us selling you a complete conversion? Do you need just portions of the conversion because you bought the panels elsewhere? Have you purchased a conversion from someone else and they left you with a mess? We can help you out with all of that. We are very experienced in selling these conversions and what is needed to make your conversion complete.

GM Parts House is the pioneer in conversions since the Z06 was available in 2006. I started out with what I thought was enough parts to do the conversions. Through people yelling at me on the phone, literally, and through several customers doing more than one conversion, some up to 3 or 4, I have compiled a list over the last 5 years that is complete. GM Parts House does have the reputation on the forum for providing a complete conversion.

Of course, I will sell you pieces of the conversion or you can add or remove certain items. If you have fenders or quarter panels already we have the list of remaining parts necessary for you to complete the conversion.

If you would like to discuss conversions or want a quote on individual pieces, or your own special project, please send me an email, gene@gmpartshouse.com or give me a call @ 484-949-2099. I am the king of conversions!

Thanks. Gene.

Genuine GM 2005-2013 Body Conversion Specials @ GM Parts House

All conversions are all Genuine GM Parts. You are getting factory body panels for this pricing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Sport Conversions

Front Grand Sport Conversion - $2677.32
Rear Grand Sport Conversion (Coupe) - $1494.00
Rear Grand Sport Conversion (Convertible) - $1575.82

Front Grand Sport Conversion consists of 44 part numbers and 129 total pieces.
Rear Grand Sport Conversion consists of 15 part numbers and 26 total pieces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZR1 Conversions

Front ZR1 Conversion - $5059.91
Rear ZR1 Conversion - $1494.00

Front ZR1 Conversion consists of 36 different part numbers and 101 total pieces.
Rear ZR1 Conversion consists of 15 part numbers and 26 total pieces.

ZR1 Splitter - $1808.20

ZR1 Side Rockers - $1360.74 each
Hardware and splash guard kit - $235.72 (for both sides)

Z06 Conversions

Front Z06 Conversion - $4556.37
Rear Z06 Conversion - $1494.00

Front Z06 Conversion consists of 36 different part numbers and 101 total pieces.
Rear Z06 Conversion consists of 15 part numbers and 26 total pieces.

Please keep in mind the front conversions do not come with the large plastic wheelhouses that are glued to the frame. You will have to fill a gap of about 1” between the wheelhouse and the fender on the fender side. The ZR1 conversion does not include ZR1 splitter, hood, side rockers, etc. The front conversions also do not come with Z06 fender emblems, ZR1 fender emblems, except for the Grand Sport kit that does come with front fender emblems. They do come with a new front bumper emblem. Any of the add-ons are extra and I would be happy to add them for an additional cost.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 01-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Gene Culley

Order your conversion from GM Parts House.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:45 PM
PRicanC6Xpress
Pro

Location: From: Brooklyn Kiddo, Live in Wantagh, Long Island NY....... New York
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default hi

What is the difference on all three, rear widebody kits.............
Old 01-12-2013, 12:02 AM
seung012
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please pm me price for 2008 z06 front inner liners shipped to 21044. Thanks!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Gene, update your prices on your website as well.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:09 PM
SATKGlover
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought my GS conversion from Gene and I highly recommend them. I am in the middle of my conversion, just waiting on the bodyshop to finish paint. They include tons of parts, everything that you need. I have read other posts where people modify parts from the base to use with the wide body. This is not necessary with Gene's kit. Buy the proper wheels and tires, front inner fender extensions a d Gene's kit. Everything is factory boxed with factory part numbers. Gene is a great person to deal with and easy to get in touch with. If you are on the fence, give him a call and talk to him.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:12 PM
PRicanC6Xpress
Pro

Default Hi

Gene, Im intrested and want to speak to you regarding the different rear of all three kits.....
Old 01-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by Red98C5
Gene, update your prices on your website as well.
Yes, I'm going to do that. There was a problem getting into that page for updating it. Thank you for the suggestion.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:10 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by SATKGlover
I bought my GS conversion from Gene and I highly recommend them. I am in the middle of my conversion, just waiting on the bodyshop to finish paint. They include tons of parts, everything that you need. I have read other posts where people modify parts from the base to use with the wide body. This is not necessary with Gene's kit. Buy the proper wheels and tires, front inner fender extensions a d Gene's kit. Everything is factory boxed with factory part numbers. Gene is a great person to deal with and easy to get in touch with. If you are on the fence, give him a call and talk to him.
That is very kind of you to purchase from us and give positive feedback after one of my shippers forgot to put some clips in there. It is very classy not to mention it. We do provide everything in the kit and I've not heard any complaints about it in a couple of years. I've listened to many suggestions and modified the kit. Send me pictures of your car when you're done. I store them all on a folder on my computer! Thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:11 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by PRicanC6Xpress
Gene, Im intrested and want to speak to you regarding the different rear of all three kits.....
As far as the rear conversion is concerned, they are all the same except for coupe and convertible. I only list them separately after I received many calls and emails regarding why I don't list the ZR1 rear conversion, etc. The only difference is in the front and then when you get to the front the only differences are emblems and fenders and the inserts if there are any, etc.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:36 PM
c6 0526JJJ
Advanced

I have the rear quarter already, what I need is all the parts associated with a rear wide body conversion. Do you guys sell a kit with liners, moldings, etc. ? Or do I have to purchase everything seperately...
Old 01-18-2013, 09:50 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by c6 0526JJJ
I have the rear quarter already, what I need is all the parts associated with a rear wide body conversion. Do you guys sell a kit with liners, moldings, etc. ? Or do I have to purchase everything seperately...
Yes, we can help you out with that. Send us an email directly or give us a call and we'll get you taken care of.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:32 AM
narfdanarf
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How do you order these on the website, and how much is shipping for a full front/rear conversion to a business in zip 98466. Also is the SLP fender option not available any longer for the zr1 fronts?

Last edited by narfdanarf; 02-02-2013 at 04:36 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by narfdanarf
How do you order these on the website, and how much is shipping for a full front/rear conversion to a business in zip 98466. Also is the SLP fender option not available any longer for the zr1 fronts?
We prefer to speak with customers directly with these conversions since there are so many things to discuss so we do not offer it on the website to purchase. Please call us directly @ 484-949-2099. Shipping to a business would be $165 and $265 to a residence since it would have to go truck freight.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:02 AM
FF273
Advanced

Hi Gene, I have the front fenders already from you. I need the front fascia and related parts and the inner front fender components. PM the price thanks
Old 02-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by FF273
Hi Gene, I have the front fenders already from you. I need the front fascia and related parts and the inner front fender components. PM the price thanks
As requested, please contact me directly by phone or email on specifics as I'm not in the office when I am on the forum.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:08 AM
PRicanC6Xpress
Pro

Default Hi

Originally Posted by Gene Culley
As far as the rear conversion is concerned, they are all the same except for coupe and convertible. I only list them separately after I received many calls and emails regarding why I don't list the ZR1 rear conversion, etc. The only difference is in the front and then when you get to the front the only differences are emblems and fenders and the inserts if there are any, etc.
If you do any of the front fender coversions, I would think you need a new front nose z06, GS, Zr1 bumper?....... Or is the regular C6 bumper okay........

Get notified of new replies

To Want A Factory Widebody Conversion? Contact The Widebody Experts At GM Parts House!

Quick Reply: Want A Factory Widebody Conversion? Contact The Widebody Experts At GM Parts House!