Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Eliminate that pesky alloying skip shift!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 10:18 PM
patrickt
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts

Default Eliminate that pesky alloying skip shift!

Decide for yourself what gear you want to be in! Dump that annoying first-to-fourth "skip-shift" GM incorporates into the 6-speed Camaro, Firebird, Corvette, GTO, and GXP with SLP's Skip-Shift Eliminator. This PLUG IN piece requires no additional modifications to your vehicle. With it in place, you take complete control over gear selection. Isn't that why you got a 6-speed? Plug in installation. Shipped complete including easy installation instructions.

Note: Not legal for use on pollution controlled motor vehicles. For Off-Road Use Only. (Just a legal not we gotta put here, but go ahead and have fun!)

Special price 22.99

To order simply give us a call, shoot me an email at patrick@gmpartshouse.com or you can order on our website by clicking here
Order Your GM Parts at www.CULTRAGfactoryparts.com
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-334-8833
Old 01-15-2012, 12:17 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

patrickt, Thanks for the follow up call. you were correct that the screws were taped inside. installed the JSB spoiler tonight. Looks great! I will be looking for a few more things later. Any luck on the stripes that were on the vettes at the SEMA show? Thanks again!
Old 01-15-2012, 10:44 PM
patrickt

Originally Posted by 2004
patrickt, Thanks for the follow up call. you were correct that the screws were taped inside. installed the JSB spoiler tonight. Looks great! I will be looking for a few more things later. Any luck on the stripes that were on the vettes at the SEMA show? Thanks again!
Awesome glad to hear you like it. As for the stripes can you email me a picture of them to patrick@gmpartshouse.com and I can try to ID them. I do not know or have seen any of the SEMA cars
Old 01-19-2012, 11:29 PM
patrickt

place your order today
Old 01-19-2012, 11:53 PM
AzMotorhead
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 97 Likes on 68 Posts

Is it normal to still get the 1>4 indicator on the instrument panel with this installed?
I installed one from (I cant remember the vendor) and I'm a bit annoyed by the dash still illuminating.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:56 PM
typhoontaz
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by AzMotorhead
Is it normal to still get the 1>4 indicator on the instrument panel with this installed?
I installed one from (I cant remember the vendor) and I'm a bit annoyed by the dash still illuminating.
Yes this is normal. I think the only way to not get that light is to have it tuned out or just drive fast.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:53 AM
patrickt

Originally Posted by typhoontaz
Yes this is normal. I think the only way to not get that light is to have it tuned out or just drive fast.
that is correct

Get notified of new replies

To Eliminate that pesky alloying skip shift!

Quick Reply: Eliminate that pesky alloying skip shift!