Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Wtb npp exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 10:14 AM
skeetvette
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Wtb npp exhaust

I need a npp for standard c6 2011
Old 12-22-2011, 12:23 PM
hungryhippo
Drifting

Received 57 Likes on 50 Posts

I will have one for sale in a couple weeks off my 2009 w/10k miles on it. My new exhaust will be in today, but I won't have time to install it. Looking to get $650 plus shipping.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:46 PM
level6
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hungryhippo; If skeetvette doesn't need you're npp I'd like to get them. Thanks.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:20 PM
garwood94
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default NPP is trash IMHO

You should spend your money on an improvement such as a Corsa cat back system. I had the NPP system on my new 2011 GS for about a month and it was driving me crazy cutting in and out with RPM changes when it changed gears. If you are going to bypass the RPM controller by removing the fuse it is better than stock sound, but not by much as the tone quality is just not good. Of course you should get the sound you want, but ask yourself why everyone is selling their NPP parts...
Old 12-23-2011, 10:27 AM
skeetvette
Burning Brakes

Default npp

Originally Posted by garwood94
You should spend your money on an improvement such as a Corsa cat back system. I had the NPP system on my new 2011 GS for about a month and it was driving me crazy cutting in and out with RPM changes when it changed gears. If you are going to bypass the RPM controller by removing the fuse it is better than stock sound, but not by much as the tone quality is just not good. Of course you should get the sound you want, but ask yourself why everyone is selling their NPP parts...
i had it on my 2008 and really liked it thanks for the input
Old 12-23-2011, 10:30 AM
skeetvette
Burning Brakes

Default npp

Originally Posted by hungryhippo
I will have one for sale in a couple weeks off my 2009 w/10k miles on it. My new exhaust will be in today, but I won't have time to install it. Looking to get $650 plus shipping.
thanks for the reply,will try to find something on the east coast.freight will be pretty high from ca. thanks

Get notified of new replies

To Wtb npp exhaust

Quick Reply: Wtb npp exhaust