Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

C6 F55 Set Magnaride Shock Absorber, Controller and Sensors

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 05:58 PM
vxberwag
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default C6 F55 Set Magnaride Shock Absorber, Controller and Sensors

For Sale a Front and Rear 2005 C6 Corvette F55 Magnetic or Magnaride Shock Absorbers the Electronic Controller and all the wheel position Sensors with rods.

These shocks came from a 2005 C6 Corvette that was imported to Australia from Japan. The Automotive Engineer that’s been advising me with my project believes that the Corvette may have been a test vehicle sent to a parts supplier in Japan and should have been completely destroyed. In stead the Corvette was cut up and exported as parts to Australia. As I am only using the mechanical drive line components in my project it would be almost impossible for me to retain a working F55 shock system in my project. I will be looking at coilovers which will be better suited to my application.
If interested I can send pics if you provide me an email address.

Postage is included in the sale price from Australia via Austpost Express Post International to the United States.
I have been advised that delivery will take up to 10 bussiness days and will require a signature on delivery and will have a tracking number. Extra cover (insurance) will be an extra charge determined by the amount covered.
A cost adjustment may need to be made for shipping to any Countries other that the USA
US $1500 to your door

Quick Reply: C6 F55 Set Magnaride Shock Absorber, Controller and Sensors