Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

***WTB:18/19/20" Multipiece/Forged Wheels for a C5 Coupe***

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 09:25 PM
imgn tht
Melting Slicks

Received 158 Likes on 131 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13, '15
Default ***WTB:18/19/20" Multipiece/Forged Wheels for a C5 Coupe***

This may be a long shot here, but you C6 guys seem to have more of the high end wheels that I like. I have a C5 coupe and if I'm not mistaken depending on the width and offset, I may be able to use C6 narrow body wheels on my car.

Work bonus pays out early March and I'm planning to treat myself to some new wheels with some of the proceeds. Figured just in case someone was thinking of maybe selling in the Spring for something new, we could talk now and see if we can come to an agreement beforehand. Might help if you know you have a guaranteed buyer for yours and need to wait 6-8 weeks for the new wheels. Purchase would need to wait until March 1, but *maybe* I could swing it sooner if it helps.

Specifically looking for 18/19 or 19/19. May consider 20's in the rear, but I'm concerned with these Chicago roads tearing them up. Need to fit a base C5 Coupe without need to flare fenders and want them to sit FLUSH with the OEM fenders front and rear. Car is lowered on stock bolts.

I'm targeting multi-piece or forged style rims for now...HRE, D2 Forged, Iconz, 360 Forged, Iforged, Forgeline, etc... Trying to get away from a 5-spoke look that I have with the OEM and prefer a mesh or multi-spoke style with a deep lip, but still really open to anything right now so I don't limit myself. My C5 is silver so I'm leaning towards a Brushed with clear coat and polished lip, full polished, or maybe a Gunmetal with polished lip. Not a fan of black, although if multi-piece and the right price I could probably have them powder coated/painted.

Car is daily driven most of the year except winter months, and never raced. I really want the high end look, without the cost of new. I can discuss budget with any potential sellers. PM me with what you have and let's start talking. Widths and offsets would be important so I can research for proper C5 Coupe fitment. Thanks for reading.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:00 PM
imgn tht
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13, '15

Ttt
Old 02-13-2014, 10:25 AM
irehmtullah
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got a set of hre 847r wheels for sale that fit a base c5, with bridgestone tires, tires are only about 3 months old
Old 02-13-2014, 11:34 AM
imgn tht
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13, '15

Originally Posted by irehmtullah
got a set of hre 847r wheels for sale that fit a base c5, with bridgestone tires, tires are only about 3 months old
Thanks, but as my post stated...I'm trying to get AWAY from 5-spoke style. Just not my thing. Nice wheel though. Good luck
Old 02-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Michael_D
Safety Car

Received 361 Likes on 270 Posts

Good timing, but I probably have the wrong wheels for you. I have a set of D2 Forged, VS1's with deep lip. They are chrome and 19/19. They are in storage, with the car, in the car hauler. I can't get to them until March or April. Unfortunatly, they are off mr Z06, so they might not work for you.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:12 PM
imgn tht
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13, '15

Originally Posted by Michael_D
Good timing, but I probably have the wrong wheels for you. I have a set of D2 Forged, VS1's with deep lip. They are chrome and 19/19. They are in storage, with the car, in the car hauler. I can't get to them until March or April. Unfortunatly, they are off mr Z06, so they might not work for you.
Beautiful wheels and finally more of what I am looking for. I believe you are right though, C6 Z06 likely won't fit. Those rears are probably 12" wide and I'd need either a mini tub or flare to make that work.

Get notified of new replies

To ***WTB:18/19/20" Multipiece/Forged Wheels for a C5 Coupe***

Quick Reply: ***WTB:18/19/20" Multipiece/Forged Wheels for a C5 Coupe***