Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

ZR1 Chrome Repos with New Nitto's

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 05:59 PM
mojovious
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default ZR1 Chrome Repos with New Nitto's

Deal fell through, still available. Brand new, perfect, no imperfections, new tpms, balanced (although you have to look close in some of the pics to see the weights - just the angle of the pic). These come with new lugs and locks. Purchased from West Coast Corvette, never installed - just decided to go a completely different direction, more track than street/show. These are beautiful wheels and tires are perfect for daily street (good in rain although they are not run flat tires). I will take $2,800 plus shipping - that's a deal.

If you only want the wheels I have the original boxes from West Coast they will be shipped in. Shipping will also be much cheaper just for the wheels. I'll take $1200 for the wheels alone.

I have many references of excellent transactions (350z, BMW & Audi forums, Ebay) and will gladly speak with you personally if you are interested and wish to discuss.

Oh, these are for C6 Z06 fitment - 18x9.5 and 19x12 / tires are 275/35/18 and 345/30/19 which are approved GM size for the Z06.

Thanks.

Pics at:
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/y...Nitto%20Invos/

Last edited by mojovious; 08-03-2010 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Fitment
Old 08-07-2010, 08:49 AM
mojovious
Instructor

no one?
Old 08-07-2010, 01:55 PM
D-Rod
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone buy these things! I am not even looking for wheels/tires but I'm only an hour from Pittsburgh......HMMM

Bump for the OP.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:48 PM
jeffreystar
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 9 Posts

I've been searching for pics of a Z06 car with the ZR1 RPOs in that size so I could see how they look! Do you have any pics of these rims on your car?
Old 08-08-2010, 07:20 AM
mojovious
Instructor

Default Pics

These are cell phone pics, sorry. I put them on just for a visual in my garage and took a few cell pics, these were only installed in my garage, no miles.

My local dealer has 2 ZR1's which actually sparked my interest. The last picture is a black ZR1 at my local dealer with the chrome wheels. They do look awesome - again, I have just decided to go a totally different direction.

I've only had my Z since April or so and got a little ahead of myself before thinking through what look I was going for. That's the only reason I am selling these. Can't believe there has been such little interest. If no interest continues for a week a so I will probably go ahead and install them and run them anyway, they do look quite nice.

Anyway below is the link to the crappy cell phone pics with them on my car in my garage. Enjoy and thank you.
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/y...ous/mojovious/

Last edited by mojovious; 08-11-2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: image
Old 08-11-2010, 07:24 PM
mojovious
Instructor

Default one more time

ttt

Get notified of new replies

To ZR1 Chrome Repos with New Nitto's

Quick Reply: ZR1 Chrome Repos with New Nitto's