Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

F/S DeWitts radiator with integral oil cooler

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 10:25 PM
9secz
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S DeWitts radiator with integral oil cooler

Edit: SOLD!!

I'm demodding my '08 for sale. The A&A t-trim kit, and Pfadt inverted shocks and adjustable antiroll bars are sold. Next up is this DeWitts radiator with the integrated oil cooler. The oil cooler was never connected, so the passages are clean and oil-free.

While the radiator works extremely well, it does have a story. I bumped a curb hard enough to tweak the radiator cradle, which caused the radiator to bend a little and a few fins to get "re-aligned" by the fan shroud. I sent the radiator back to DeWitts to straighten it out and make sure it didn't leak.

Since this radiator is not quite as pretty as new (although it works as good as new), you can have it on your car for only $370!. That is $300 less than new.

Jeff

Last edited by 9secz; 04-15-2010 at 12:30 AM. Reason: sold part
Old 04-14-2010, 10:56 PM
vy2007
Intermediate

Sent you a PM.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by 9secz
I'm demodding my '08 for sale. The A&A t-trim kit, and Pfadt inverted shocks and adjustable antiroll bars are sold. Next up is this DeWitts radiator with the integrated oil cooler. The oil cooler was never connected, so the passages are clean and oil-free.

While the radiator works extremely well, it does have a story. I bumped a curb hard enough to tweak the radiator cradle, which caused the radiator to bend a little and a few fins to get "re-aligned" by the fan shroud. I sent the radiator back to DeWitts to straighten it out and make sure it didn't leak.

Since this radiator is not quite as pretty as new (although it works as good as new), you can have it on your car for only $370!. That is $300 less than new.

Jeff
Old 04-14-2010, 11:13 PM
9secz
Pro

I can see from the PMs that I left out an important bit of information. The curb bumpage happened in Feb of '09. I ran the repaired radiator for a year. It kept my t-trim blower motor nice and cool all last summer, including the 100+ days we get here in Pleasanton.

I'll scan and post the repair receipt from DeWitts as soon as I find it.

Jeff
Old 04-15-2010, 12:32 AM
9secz
Pro

Radiator is sold! Man, if you snooze, your lose on this forum!

Jeff

Get notified of new replies

To F/S DeWitts radiator with integral oil cooler

Quick Reply: F/S DeWitts radiator with integral oil cooler