Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements

Need to find a C6 emblem patch

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 12:55 PM
redcalivette
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to find a C6 emblem patch

Looking for a C6 emblem patch for my 07 Vette, doing some interior work and want to add a patch to a part of my leather interior. Anyone know where I can purchase one?
Old 10-19-2007, 02:01 PM
VETTAMOUS
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12, '14

you can to a t-shirt shop or fabric store. alot of them have scanners that can scan a picture then their embroidery machine can copy that pic. just a thought.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Chuck Mahnke
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 244 Likes on 94 Posts

I found a few more of the 14" x 5" embroidered emblems at an area Chevy dealer this summer and purchased all he had for $25 each. I will sell a few of them for $30 each including shipping. These are the same emblems that sold on the auction site two years ago for up to $50 each. They can be ironed on or sewn on. I ironed them on my rear luggage shade and on the back of a nylon folding chair. I have also seen them ironed on the luggage compartment divider and sewn on the back of a leather jacket. Check this previous thread:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...idered+emblems

If this is what you are looking for send me a PM or e-mail and I'll get back to later tonight or tomorrow as I will be away from here for the next 6-7 hours.

Get notified of new replies

To Need to find a C6 emblem patch

Quick Reply: Need to find a C6 emblem patch