Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Fred Beans and Transparent top

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 09:06 PM
crazyeddie
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Default Fred Beans and Transparent top

A buddy and I drove up to Fred Beans today to purchase a transparent top and storage bag. Man that's a terrific looking dealership, and the folks there were very nice, even unboxed the top and helped me install it. That's the first time I've really seen a transparent top from inside the car and it is real nice, and after about 150 miles, still way more quiet than my painted top. I actually drove with no fears that it would fly off, that's good. Thanks to the Beans folks for supplying us with parts at reasonable prices--Just because we bought Vett's doe's not make us rich or stupid eddie
Old 10-24-2006, 09:30 PM
Pipedreams
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07

They are the best
Old 10-29-2006, 12:04 PM
Gene@FredBeans
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words and most importantly thank you for your business. Fred does provide his customers with a nice place to do business with the best of equipment. In turn, that provides us with a nice place to work. Fred has spent a lot of money keeping up the place and building new dealerships around our facility. As I'm sure you can tell, it's a multi-million dollar facility.

Thank you for visiting us.
Gene.

Get notified of new replies

To Fred Beans and Transparent top

Quick Reply: Fred Beans and Transparent top