C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A&A V3 Procharger/ D3 dual spal fan setup

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2017, 04:33 PM
Akatsuki_c6
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A&A V3 Procharger/ D3 dual spal fan setup

Does anyone have any pictures or information on how they made the d3 dual fan setup fit since the top fan is touching the turbine and you cant fit the intake on it? Let me know!
Old 09-28-2017, 09:23 PM
Slo-Poc
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I have this setup on an 8 run kit. You have to make sure the cradle is spaced correctly and everything is lined up or angled correctly. The air doggle is always a pain but it definitely works. I have it on a stock radiator, so if your on a thicker one. You might have to space things forward.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:50 PM
Akatsuki_c6
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by Slo-Poc
I have this setup on an 8 run kit. You have to make sure the cradle is spaced correctly and everything is lined up or angled correctly. The air doggle is always a pain but it definitely works. I have it on a stock radiator, so if your on a thicker one. You might have to space things forward.

I am setting it up on my oem radiator as well the only painful part is that the upper fan on the passenger side is touching my supercharger turbine from a&A corvette. I can not intall my air intake to the turbine because of the fan. So they are telling me i need to cut into the shroud or reposition the radiator?? somehow
Old 09-29-2017, 07:43 AM
Slo-Poc
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Akatsuki_c6
I am setting it up on my oem radiator as well the only painful part is that the upper fan on the passenger side is touching my supercharger turbine from a&A corvette. I can not intall my air intake to the turbine because of the fan. So they are telling me i need to cut into the shroud or reposition the radiator?? somehow
I would run out and take pics of mine but it's not currently with me. Was the kit installed before the fans? If so there shouldn't be instructions on lowering the cradle and leaning the rad and fan setup back with a little trimming of the top radiator where the intake passes over. Also if you have the "new" A&A intake it may need to be switched to The old style.
Old 09-29-2017, 08:51 PM
Akatsuki_c6
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by Slo-Poc
I would run out and take pics of mine but it's not currently with me. Was the kit installed before the fans? If so there shouldn't be instructions on lowering the cradle and leaning the rad and fan setup back with a little trimming of the top radiator where the intake passes over. Also if you have the "new" A&A intake it may need to be switched to The old style.
IM all good to go thanks for your help! What i did was cut the lower cradle to have the radiator sit further down. I also had to cut the top left piece of the shroud as well as relocate the fan a little bit lower. IM all cleared up now and the intake sits fine now *thumbs up*

Get notified of new replies

To A&A V3 Procharger/ D3 dual spal fan setup

Quick Reply: A&A V3 Procharger/ D3 dual spal fan setup