C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

APS,DKT or custom Turbo K-member

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 10:07 AM
chuntington101
Melting Slicks

Received 113 Likes on 100 Posts

Might sound a bit daft but has anyone contacted someone like BMR, or some of the other big k member manufactures? They may be able to do a custom / small run that like the drag k mentioned but with engine mounts and a little more bracing. These guys have done them on many different chassis so should know what hey are doing for a road / strip setup.

Alternatively has anyone tried contacting a chassis shop to see what they recommend?

There is a guy on ls1 tech that is installing a ls into a WRX and the k member, front control arms, gear box mount, etc. only came to about 3k I think. The work looked great.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:20 PM
0INTMD8
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chuntington101
Might sound a bit daft but has anyone contacted someone like BMR, or some of the other big k member manufactures? They may be able to do a custom / small run that like the drag k mentioned but with engine mounts and a little more bracing. These guys have done them on many different chassis so should know what hey are doing for a road / strip setup.

Alternatively has anyone tried contacting a chassis shop to see what they recommend?

There is a guy on ls1 tech that is installing a ls into a WRX and the k member, front control arms, gear box mount, etc. only came to about 3k I think. The work looked great.
I asked BMR and UMI, neither were interested. I also had it at a few local chassis shops that scratched their head for a few weeks before turning it away.

The only place I found that could actually do it was the Roadster Shop. Beautiful piece, downside being very expensive.

Quick Reply: APS,DKT or custom Turbo K-member