C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F1X and Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 09:47 AM
Detoxx03
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by TT32VGT
LMAO, 400 shot ontop of a f1x.. hahahaha

cant wait to see this.
He's not joking either. Car was a beast in March at TX2K14 on the old setup.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:19 AM
ProEFI
Supremacy 1 car at a time
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO, 400 shot ontop of a f1x.. hahahaha

cant wait to see this.

how about trying to google H8RMKR and you'll see things you haven't imagine ever kid. do some researches then try to funny.

-----

best of luck William I'll start the same thing in Aug I don't want to wait anymore.

Best,
Mubarak.
Old 07-27-2014, 12:27 AM
TT32VGT
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by baro0k@eXtermination
how about trying to google H8RMKR and you'll see things you haven't imagine ever kid. do some researches then try to funny.

-----

best of luck William I'll start the same thing in Aug I don't want to wait anymore.

Best,
Mubarak.
You sir, are an idiot, and jump to conclusions.
Just because I laughed doesn't mean I don't believe it.. I was laughing because Im giddy with excitement over the fact that someone would spray 400 ontop of a f1x. I'm familiar with his car..
Im in no way a kid, and have been around the block when it comes to cars.. So quit making condescending posts and go learn some more english.

Last edited by TT32VGT; 07-27-2014 at 12:32 AM.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:41 AM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

You sir, are an idiot, and jump to conclusions.
Just because I laughed doesn't mean I don't believe it.. I was laughing because Im giddy with excitement over the fact that someone would spray 400 ontop of a f1x. I'm familiar with his car..
Im in no way a kid, and have been around the block when it comes to cars.. So quit making condescending posts and go learn some more english.
well calling me an idiot will explain 2 things, one of them the idiot is a person who don't know anything at all at least am talking to you in your language and trying to learn from your language, so sure am not an idiot, do you know why?!! cause I love to learn and I know if I use my own language you'll be acting like jackass not even know what is that mean or what it will guide you for. seriously I called you a kid cause I can saw that from the posts who cares man, and forgetting the "Be" doesn't mean the end of world.

enjoy your weekend kid, don't forget to sleep early you have school tomorrow and maybe you'll learn something about respect there.

Best,
Mubarak.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:53 AM
TT32VGT
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

calling you an idiot was appropriate because you assumed I didnt believe h8rmkr and you are really condescending. kid, really? Who's posts reflect childish behavior? ha
you know nothing anything about me, so dont assume. you are the one that jumped the gun and started with these condescending posts.
Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you dont know the language that well and misunderstood my first post, but your second post is completely out of hand. move on and dont clutter his thread up anymore then you already have.

Last edited by TT32VGT; 07-27-2014 at 02:09 AM.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:14 PM
0Presence Dist.
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey now..lets place nice...

TT32Vgt.. you ready for this boooooosttttt
Old 08-04-2014, 01:47 PM
EX1
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by H8TMKR
Unless something has changed you cannot run a tick with this clutch in a c6
What makes that clutch unable to work with the tick master a lot of us are using?
Old 08-04-2014, 03:19 PM
turbotuner20v
Safety Car

Received 212 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by EX1
What makes that clutch unable to work with the tick master a lot of us are using?
The people I spoke to at Tick and Centerforce both said it would work just fine w/ the normal adjustment that's part of the install.

That said, the only other person I know running the DYAD w/ DFX discs ran his w/ the stock master, so I don't know anyone who's actually used the tick/dyad combo.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:42 PM
ProEFI
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by turbotuner20v
The people I spoke to at Tick and Centerforce both said it would work just fine w/ the normal adjustment that's part of the install.

That said, the only other person I know running the DYAD w/ DFX discs ran his w/ the stock master, so I don't know anyone who's actually used the tick/dyad combo.
Tick is one of the best mods I did ever for my c5Z and I took it to my C6Z too cause I had an amazing feel when I install it at least now I can shift while stepping on it, also I remember I stop damaging transmission in my C5Z since I install it. the only negative thing from tick is the installation everything els is just amazing. I'm using it now with the RPS and it's more comfort than the OEM.

Best,
Mubarak.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:03 AM
inspector12
Drifting

Received 82 Likes on 76 Posts

I used stock cause I didn't want the harder petal. But I have installed the DYAD with a tick for a customers car. Works fine just a little more pressure on the foot etc... I just have never had any issues in any of my cars with the stock master and slave. So I stick with what has worked for me. Not to mess up his thread I just wanted to put in my .02 on that subject. Car was a a good running car at 2K so it should be even better if you can get that much power to hook well.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:18 PM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I would def stay away from the cetnerforce with that much power and stock master cylinder. I have had Better luck with a tick master cylinder with that clutch, but only at 1000wtq (F1X with a 100shot). no launches, only roll racing. the clutch at the end of the race will act a little funny and needs to be cooled down before doing another pull. for your build, I would invest in a titlon or RPS quad (assuming vengence/Sinster say it work good) I would def ask them before jumping on it, since they are making great power with that car and that clutch. I didn't have a great luck with my RPS clutchs but I know they went through couple revisions, so who knows! def a great clutch when it worked right.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:26 PM
turbotuner20v
Safety Car

Originally Posted by walhan_qtr
I would def stay away from the cetnerforce with that much power and stock master cylinder. I have had Better luck with a tick master cylinder with that clutch, but only at 1000wtq (F1X with a 100shot). no launches, only roll racing. the clutch at the end of the race will act a little funny and needs to be cooled down before doing another pull. for your build, I would invest in a titlon or RPS quad (assuming vengence/Sinster say it work good) I would def ask them before jumping on it, since they are making great power with that car and that clutch. I didn't have a great luck with my RPS clutchs but I know they went through couple revisions, so who knows! def a great clutch when it worked right.
Do you have the organic material or the ceramic dfx pucks?
Old 08-10-2014, 11:35 PM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by turbotuner20v
Do you have the organic material or the ceramic dfx pucks?
dfx. with stock master cylinder it didn't work very well (like mentioned acts weird after a pull, light paddle, etc) after the Tick master cylinder, it works Great (or at least so far) but no launches on this clutch, so not sure how that works. Roll racing, it works good with the Tick master cylinder at that power.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:42 PM
turbotuner20v
Safety Car

Originally Posted by walhan_qtr
dfx. with stock master cylinder it didn't work very well (like mentioned acts weird after a pull, light paddle, etc) after the Tick master cylinder, it works Great (or at least so far) but no launches on this clutch, so not sure how that works. Roll racing, it works good with the Tick master cylinder at that power.
gotcha, sounds like the pedal fade/sinking I had before I pulled the clutch helper spring out

Quick Reply: F1X and Nitrous