C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***RSD All Aluminum Radiator***

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 11:45 PM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Default ***RSD All Aluminum Radiator***

Anyone who wants their LS engine to run cooler should put one of these in their car and replace the thermostat reprogram the fans to reep the benefits of a cooler engine.

We also build a 3" cut down radiator for the Vortech and Procharger supercharger guys. With the 3" cut down unit you can use a 4" air filter pipe to increase boost in your supercharger instead of the restrictive plastice dongle.

All of our radiators are available with either oil coolers or Transmission coolers.
Buy them here;
http://www.racespecialtydesigns.com/home.php
Steve

Steve@RaceSpecialtyDesigns.com

Last edited by Steve@RSD; 05-06-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:23 PM
07_C6_WPB
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Were you ever able to figure out a dual fan set-up ?

I am in the middle of my twin turbo build and am interested in the 3" cut down model just in case I ever switch to a supercharger down the road but I want to run dual fans that fit the radiator correctly.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:58 PM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '13

Anyone who wants their LS engine to run cooler should put one of these in their car and replace the thermostat reprogram the fans to reep the benefits of a cooler engine. Here is a comparison of the Stock Radiator to ours. More than double the thickness and capacity!

We also build a 3" cut down radiator for the Vortech and Procharger supercharger guys. With the 3" cut down unit you can use a 4" air filter pipe to increase boost in your supercharger instead of the restrictive plastice dongle.

All of our radiators are available with either oil coolers or Transmission coolers.
Buy them here;
Steve

Old 05-06-2014, 09:07 PM
ironhorse583
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

order mine on the 12 of April....still waiting for it to arrive...
Old 06-16-2014, 01:43 PM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '13

Anyone who wants their LS engine to run cooler should put one of these in their car and replace the thermostat reprogram the fans to reep the benefits of a cooler engine.

Buy them here;
Steve

Old 08-13-2014, 06:02 PM
Steve@RSD
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '13

We also build a 3" cut down radiator for the Vortech and Procharger supercharger guys. With the 3" cut down unit you can use a 4" air filter pipe to increase boost in your supercharger instead of the restrictive plastic dongle.

Buy them here;
Email me Here ;

Get notified of new replies

To ***RSD All Aluminum Radiator***

Quick Reply: ***RSD All Aluminum Radiator***