C6 Forced Induction/Nitrous C6 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Next Round of mods

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 12:46 PM
Unreal
Team Owner

Received 2,313 Likes on 1,793 Posts

Car drives too well. Wife even drove it the other day. Strange how streetable a big power vette can be. Made a Costco trip and home depot run. Been driving it to work. So far so good.

Needs an alignment is the only real pressing issue. Waiting on doing the spindles and maybe coilovers for that. Need the wheels to show up so I can see how much to clearance the control arms/etc for the new wheels.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:23 PM
ajrothm
Le Mans Master

Received 1,095 Likes on 746 Posts

Originally Posted by Unreal
ECS is the only shop that does it. They machine the balancer/jackshaft so the flip drive uses a cog belt. The a/c uses the stock belt and stock setup. Works great.

I know 3 people here with flip/direct drives. They all have that same issue. I would never recommend a DD/FD without this.

Hey bro was your flip drive a DP direct drive that you sent out for the cog mod? I'm about to do mine and I want to make sure they can do it with the DP direct drive as well... I'm questioning this because I don't see how the cog belt will be tensioned since the jack shaft is fixed.. There is an idler pulley but it lines up on the 4 rib belt run, not the middle where the cog section will be... Just curious about this... Not much info out yet on this mod.

Quick Reply: Next Round of mods